Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

6 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

Probably an unpopular opinion on here, but United would weaken themselves further by replacing Pogba with Tielemans. I think Tielemans suits us, but Pogba is a much better player

I semi agree with you. Utd need a taller, powerful player like Pogba due to their midfield and other players. Utd want and need those "big ego" players due to who they are as a team. 

YT is a great player, but potentially not the right guy for Utd. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

Probably an unpopular opinion on here, but United would weaken themselves further by replacing Pogba with Tielemans. I think Tielemans suits us, but Pogba is a much better player

Yeah, he doesn't strike me as a Pogba replacement.  I would have thought that United would be shopping in the world class aisle, especially if they get an obscene fee.

It did cross my mind that signing him would weaken us hugely and perhaps they are genuinely concerned about dropping out of the top six and being usurped by the likes of Everton, Wolves or ourselves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, murphy said:

Yeah, he doesn't strike me as a Pogba replacement.  I would have thought that United would be shopping in the world class aisle, especially if they get an obscene fee.

It did cross my mind that signing him would weaken us hugely and perhaps they are genuinely concerned about dropping out of the top six and being usurped by the likes of Everton, Wolves or ourselves.

Can you imagine the meltdown on red tinted cafe if they sold Pogba and announced Tielemans? 

20 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

Hahaha nice try

Yeah, because Scholes was like massive, oh and Butt. Come to think of it Keane was clearly a relative of Goliath. 

Man Utd were at their best with smaller, more mobile midfielders who actually cared about playing for the club. 

It’s incredible thatUnited are trusting OGS with these massive decisions it should be obvious that the guy is way out of his depth not enough of a name for Lukaku and Pogba to remain at the club but trying to cobble together a side with promising Championship players  and (possibly) massively overpaying for the likes of Harry and Win Bissaka . I’m personally loving it  

16 minutes ago, car1os said:

His post-match interviews made me nod off...

That just brought back some painful memories. How could it be that someone could be talking about something I was so interested in, yet make it so incredibly dull... 

Anyway, Tielemans, surely his buddy Lukaku has told him to steer well clear for the time being. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Youri Tielemans, the Monaco and Belgium midfielder who spent last season on loan at Leicester City, is one of numerous players to have been offered to United but the club are not thought to be pursuing a deal for the 22 year-old and are instead focusing on other targets. Leicester would like to sign Tielemans permanently but have been put off by his €45m valuation”

In the telegraph article

I know its not always this simple but just pay it! Unless he seriously goes downhill his value won't drop

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Youri Tielemans, the Monaco and Belgium midfielder who spent last season on loan at Leicester City, is one of numerous players to have been offered to United but the club are not thought to be pursuing a deal for the 22 year-old and are instead focusing on other targets. Leicester would like to sign Tielemans permanently but have been put off by his €45m valuation”

In the telegraph article

Is that €45 plus Silva? Or have I missed something about Silva’s worth, or potentially moving there? 

3 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Is that €45 plus Silva? Or have I missed something about Silva’s worth, or potentially moving there? 

They figure and amount changes within each story. 

Some reports say we were disputing the worth of Silva, others say we don't want to pay £40m. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

They figure and amount changes within each story. 

Some reports say we were disputing the worth of Silva, others say we don't want to pay £40m. 

I guess it’s easy to spend somebody else’s money but €35 plus Silva would be a good deal all round, providing he chooses to come to us.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I guess it’s easy to spend somebody else’s money but €35 plus Silva would be a good deal all round, providing he chooses to come to us.

From one source it suggested we wanted £15m for Silva, whereas Monaco valued him at £10m.