Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

7 hours ago, ealingfox said:

Why would you agree the deal now then wait 3 weeks to sign it? lol

**** his holiday you send a dogsbody out on the next flight to Marbella or wherever with the paperwork and a pen.

probably on advice of his agent. gives a chance for other clubs to come in for him or at best get another ten grand a week out of us..

My word, Real Madrid are spending a lot this summer, so would not be surprised if they bought Pogba, Tielemans would then be more likely to get game time.

The risk at Utd is clear too see mind, and they are about to buy (overpriced) Longstaff.

All seems a bit scattergun.

Manchester United are bang average these days, they are so far behind the top 4, they have money granted but all their best players want out. I think we have a great chance to finish above them next season.

Solskaer is a rookie manager, Rodgers is far better imo.

4 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Monaco are gonna drag this out if they know United are interested. Can bump the price up. 

I agree in principle but a couple of things; Monaco want Silva and Tielemans may want to make a decision swiftly. 

To aside I think any player joining Man U at the moment would be a fool 

8 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I agree in principle but a couple of things; Monaco want Silva and Tielemans may want to make a decision swiftly. 

To aside I think any player joining Man U at the moment would be a fool 

If this was straightforward then it would already be done ....... as has been said many times, if the window was only a few days long, he would be our player but alas, there are many weeks to go and whilst a deal remains ‘not agreed’, there is time for circumstances to change ....

• Like 1

Just like the supposed interest back in January, no other club are DESPERATE to get Tielemans. If Pogba goes they may want him but that won't be their only replacement and he will still be competing at a club that is very chaotic, but no doubt the sheer history and prestige of joining Utd will be a pull for him. 

We need to make Monaco an offer they can't refuse and call out Utd's bluff, needs sorting one way or another quickly. It feels like other areas are being left until we sort this out but it could drag on. 

£45m and Silva for Tielemans and see if Utd flinch.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

If this was straightforward then it would already be done ....... as has been said many times, if the window was only a few days long, he would be our player but alas, there are many weeks to go and whilst a deal remains ‘not agreed’, there is time for circumstances to change ....

There was always going to be a period of his agent trying to seek a better deal at a club with more prestige but that time is running out. 

It could simply be agent games/Monaco pushing this out there to stop us arsing about