Sign in to follow this  
Stevosevic

Tielemans

If Tielemans would sign for Leicester. It would have happened already imo. And Leicester would have paid the 45M to Monaco. I think United will buy him.

Can someone start a 'Jardim lined up to replace olly if he doesn't get off to a flyer' rumour, that should do it. lol

• Haha 1

Hopefully they will go for Fernandes at Sporting . Proper player and an honourable club to deal with :ph34r:

Just now, surrifox said:

Hopefully they will go for Fernandes at Sporting . Proper player and an honourable club to deal with :ph34r:

And at £50m, the could have easily got him on a free last summer....

13 minutes ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

If Tielemans would sign for Leicester. It would have happened already imo. And Leicester would have paid the 45M to Monaco. I think United will buy him.

Tielemans is on holiday and it will be sorted out when he returns 

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I read somewhere that Jardim is lined up to replace Ole Gunnar Shakespeare it he doesn’t get off to a flyer. Can’t say where I read it though. 

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Oh no . This has opened up a whole world of pain on the pun front 

Edited by surrifox

I don’t care whether the following is true or not, I’m just willing to believe absolutely anything. 

Fake news is still news :filbert_2:

Edited by urban.spaceman

32 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Signing for utd.

Move onto next

Can we get this guy banned for spreading fake news? Not sure some of the older users can take this back and forth :D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I don’t care whether the following is true or not, I’m just willing to believe absolutely anything. 

Fake news is still news :filbert_2:

They speak utter shite 

1 minute ago, DanNDH88 said:

They speak utter shite 

Law of averages, one day they will get it right :dunno:.

I am still optimistic. Things seem to have picked up again after the internationals, and key journalists in Belgium seem to think we are still in with a shout. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

I dont know if we would have paid the 45m, but I agree the signing would be already done by now.

I hope we have reasonable backup targets lined up.  Then hope after that since they completely untested in our team the transfer lottery works.

12 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I dont know if we would have paid the 45m, but I agree the signing would be already done by now.

I hope we have reasonable backup targets lined up.  Then hope after that since they completely untested in our team the transfer lottery works.

So why hasn't he signed for united then whats the difference. 

• Like 2

Just been looking at the man u forum 'redcafe', and it seems that poster's are mixed with the possibility of signing Tielemans, with some saying he not good enough for them. 

1 hour ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

Tielemans is on holiday and it will be sorted out when he returns 

Yep. And Butlins at Skegness does NOT have Wifi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm confident we'll sign him, Utd have other targets whereas he's our main target and i think Youri knows it, he clearly enjoys playing here, the speculation will benefit his contract negotiations I'm sure

14 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Yep. And Butlins at Skegness does NOT have Wifi.

let the lad have a holiday.

15 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

Just been looking at the man u forum 'redcafe', and it seems that poster's are mixed with the possibility of signing Tielemans, with some saying he not good enough for them. 

Bless ! A little humility wouldn’t go amiss - they need to adjust to a few years in obscurity in the shadow of their more successful neighbours . It’s gonna be tough :giggle:

• Like 1

I think it was always the case that he was happy to join us but if an elite club comes in for him he would go there instead.

He was never going to choose Leicester over Man Utd. Our hope is that he’s a fallback option for clubs like Man Utd and they get their first or second choices in.

39 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

They're even more deluded than the fans they hate. The collection of overpaid frauds and the magnitude of the rebuilding job means any player with an ounce of heart and passion is good enough for their current team!

Can see them being in the shadows for quite a few years and it wouldn't surprise me if OGS wasn't an early casualty.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

Right.... ?

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

He'd have to be pretty silly to sign for United whilst Pogba is still there, as he'll just end up playing second fiddle. Take nothing away from United they are a massive club, however it'll take them some time to shift Pogba on a deal which meets both the club and player's expectations. I'd therefore be surprised if Youri's happy to take a chance on us not opting to look elsewhere by playing the waiting game as he could quite easily be in a position come the end of the transfer window whereby he's still at Monaco facing the prospect of half a season with no football whatsoever.

Fortunately, I think Youri comes across as a relatively bright boy by comparison to most footballer's so I think he'll opt to join us as he knows exactly what he'll get in return. Having said that nothing surprises these days so let's see what happens. 

• Like 1