Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

9 hours ago, Markyblue said:

So why hasn't he signed for united then whats the difference. 

They may well be haggling as well or undecided themselves, but the difference is they are a far bigger club with much bigger pockets.  Our hope was basically moving quickly without competition from bigger clubs, the longer it drags on for the less chance there is.

7 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

As bad of a state Man Utd are in currently, they're still Man Utd and are a giant of a club. 

The instability at the club massively helps us, and hopefully Youri draws similarities between the situation at Monaco and Utd and joins us. 

But not hopeful, have to say. We've done all we can and given a bloody good account of us. Coming to Leicester is a solid option, he gets guaranteed games in a team full of talent similar in age to him and all developing together. 

Indeed, a poor man utd will still probably finish top 7/8 at absolute worst.  The pay would probably be twice as good at a minimal.  He would also be more likely to win a trophy there even in their current state.  They are an absolutely massive club.

There is a reason the vast majority of good players get their heads turned when a big club comes calling.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Sean told me, but I’d told Sean the day before (and I am Sean apparently)

its all becoming very confusing, even for me..I mean Sean...no, me.

Dont worry Sean the rest of us understand lol

Up until this point, I have been pretty confident that we would land Youri, but the resurrection of United's interest seems to be all over the news at the moment.  I thought that their interest was just passing but there seems to be something in it.  If we lose out I will feel so deflated that the start of the season will be a massive anti climax.  

Solskjaer's angelic little face has always been pretty slap-able, even more so now. 

Just now, murphy said:

Up until this point, I have been pretty confident that we would land Youri, but the resurrection of United's interest seems to be all over the news at the moment.  I thought that their interest was just passing but there seems to be something in it.  If we lose out I will feel so deflated that the start of the season will be a massive anti climax.  

Solskjaer's angelic little face has always been pretty slap-able, even more so now. 

I have a solution - I don't read it or watch it.

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I have a solution - I don't read it or watch it.

That's not a solution.

That's like a child confronted by the bogeyman that shuts his own eyes and thinks that the monster can't see him.

It doesn't make the monster go away.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, murphy said:

That's not a solution.

That's like a child confronted by the bogeyman that shuts his own eyes and thinks that the monster can't see him.

It doesn't make the monster go away.

You do know the bogeyman is a figment of the imagination, right?

If I don't read it, I don't stress about it. The world is awful enough right now without getting het up about football transfers.

2 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

Sean told me, but I’d told Sean the day before (and I am Sean apparently)

its all becoming very confusing, even for me..I mean Sean...no, me.

Was it both of you that told me? Confused too, I'm Seans Apples.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

Pogba publicly announcing he wants to leave.. wonder if they’ll push for Tielemans now 

I dont think any team would pay the over inflated price for pogba.

UTD would demand atleast 150m for him he wont leave this summer

9 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

I dont think any team would pay the over inflated price for pogba.

UTD would demand atleast 150m for him he wont leave this summer

Disagree - they want rid and it’s no surprise that this becomes public after the YT stuff yesterday........

16 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Disagree - they want rid and it’s no surprise that this becomes public after the YT stuff yesterday........

Doesnt matter if you disagree or not.

You will not sell your most prized assets cheap regardless if they are wanted or not

Can't see Tielemans as a a Pogba replacement. Think they'd probably go for Fernandes or Van De Beek but I could be wrong. I'll be livid if both Maguire and Tielemans end up at United. No issues with players joining Liverpool or Man City but United are in such a mess with a hugely inexperienced manager and not even in the champions league. Realistically, it will take years before United become a force and challenge for major titles again so other than money, I dont see why anyone would join them. 

• Like 2