Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Stevosevic

Tielemans

Recommended Posts

He could play in a 4-1-4-1 with Pogba but their defensive midfield options are now horrible. Matic is a shadow of his former self and Fred is pony. McTominay is average at best. There's a huge gamble going to Man Utd, if they sort themselves out then he's at a huge club and his talent deserves it. If they carry on like they have been and Pogba continues to whiff the place up then he'll possibly be in and out the team with Lingard and the whole place will feel toxic. The Euros next summer, although will still be almost guaranteed for him (Benteke and Januzaj still even get in) won't be anywhere near as positive as if he was the top bollocks at Leicester.

 

Personally if he goes there he can fcuk off. This is a pivotal move for him after an iffy 2 seasons, he'll take the better option and join us I am almost certain.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be daft of Tielemans to join Man Utd in their current state. Relatively speaking United are as appealing to play for now as Leicester were from 2001-08.

 

Playing for Leicester next season would be the better option in the short term. Wait for a possible improvement in Man Utd or for Chelsea to get past the transfer ban. Even an Arsenal turning things around would be worth holding out for.

 

Going to Old Trafford in its current state is almost toxic.

 

Either way I'd like it resolved in the next 2 to 3 weeks. We don't another Drinkwater/Silva debacle. The fear is they sign him in mid-July and we don't have an alternative lined up.

Edited by Blue ROI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As bad of a state Man Utd are in currently, they're still Man Utd and are a giant of a club. 

 

The instability at the club massively helps us, and hopefully Youri draws similarities between the situation at Monaco and Utd and joins us. 

 

But not hopeful, have to say. We've done all we can and given a bloody good account of us. Coming to Leicester is a solid option, he gets guaranteed games in a team full of talent similar in age to him and all developing together. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I was told two weeks ago this is in the bag. The only thing holding it up is the Silva fee. We want £15m they only want to pay £10m.

Told by who? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Told by who? 

 

 

rudkin was blasting it all over instagram...

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The very least we can do is get a fee agreed, if we don't atleast get that sorted then we've made a bit of a pigs ear of it. If we do and Utd then come in for a similar amount and he goes there then fine, we move on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

 

Didn't Puel leave?

Carlton Palmer is our new fluffer pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Markyblue said:

So why hasn't he signed for united then whats the difference. 

They may well be haggling as well or undecided themselves, but the difference is they are a far bigger club with much bigger pockets.  Our hope was basically moving quickly without competition from bigger clubs, the longer it drags on for the less chance there is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

As bad of a state Man Utd are in currently, they're still Man Utd and are a giant of a club. 

 

The instability at the club massively helps us, and hopefully Youri draws similarities between the situation at Monaco and Utd and joins us. 

 

But not hopeful, have to say. We've done all we can and given a bloody good account of us. Coming to Leicester is a solid option, he gets guaranteed games in a team full of talent similar in age to him and all developing together. 

 

Indeed, a poor man utd will still probably finish top 7/8 at absolute worst.  The pay would probably be twice as good at a minimal.  He would also be more likely to win a trophy there even in their current state.  They are an absolutely massive club.

 

There is a reason the vast majority of good players get their heads turned when a big club comes calling.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

 

Didn't Puel leave?

Nah heard he really respects the opinion of Chris Powell who put in a good word

Edited by GeorgeTheFox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ronnup said:

Told by who? 

Like I or anyone else that gets a little info would tell anyone on a forum. If you don't believe me ignore me I don't care. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sean told me, but I’d told Sean the day before (and I am Sean apparently)

 

its all becoming very confusing, even for me..I mean Sean...no, me.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Sean told me, but I’d told Sean the day before (and I am Sean apparently)

 

its all becoming very confusing, even for me..I mean Sean...no, me.

Dont worry Sean the rest of us understand lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ronnup said:

Told by who? 

Whom.

 

:ph34r:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up until this point, I have been pretty confident that we would land Youri, but the resurrection of United's interest seems to be all over the news at the moment.  I thought that their interest was just passing but there seems to be something in it.  If we lose out I will feel so deflated that the start of the season will be a massive anti climax.  

 

Solskjaer's angelic little face has always been pretty slap-able, even more so now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, murphy said:

Up until this point, I have been pretty confident that we would land Youri, but the resurrection of United's interest seems to be all over the news at the moment.  I thought that their interest was just passing but there seems to be something in it.  If we lose out I will feel so deflated that the start of the season will be a massive anti climax.  

 

Solskjaer's angelic little face has always been pretty slap-able, even more so now. 

I have a solution - I don't read it or watch it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I have a solution - I don't read it or watch it.

That's not a solution.

 

That's like a child confronted by the bogeyman that shuts his own eyes and thinks that the monster can't see him.

 

It doesn't make the monster go away.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, murphy said:

That's not a solution.

 

That's like a child confronted by the bogeyman that shuts his own eyes and thinks that the monster can't see him.

 

It doesn't make the monster go away.

You do know the bogeyman is a figment of the imagination, right?

 

If I don't read it, I don't stress about it. The world is awful enough right now without getting het up about football transfers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pogba publicly announcing he wants to leave.. wonder if they’ll push for Tielemans now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...