Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

4 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

I’ve seen it foxcountry.

Yep ..   I think I’m going to have a problem with this one !!  ...   mainly cus I think it sounds better the other way round ...    although I’ve never really  been a fan of those sort of sexual names ...   like Justin and Tintin ....   :)

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm staggered any top 6 club thinks Maddison is ready, certainly not £60-70m ready which it would take to get him. He needs another year or two at this level playing week in, week out. Got huge potential but nowhere near realised it all yet.

agreed, for some periods last season he didn’t look like he was good enough to play for us, let alone be a marquee signing for anyone better than us. 

he will be in the future, but not yet. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I think Spurs could be tempted, if any. Simply because they saw what happened with Delle, first hand. No one thought he was ready when they signed him. Granted, it was for a fraction of the price that Maddison cost, significantly lowering the risk. It could still tempt them into going for it because they got lucky before. 

Not a chance are spurs spending £60m plus on Maddison. They rarely spend alot on new signings and if they are spending quite a bit on Ndombele they wont be getting Maddison as well. 

6 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

So sounds like another 10 pages to go before we actually get some positive news on Youri signing then another 10 till he does !!

Mind you the lad will be worth the wait !!??

Are you forgetting the 50 pages for his medicals

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm staggered any top 6 club thinks Maddison is ready, certainly not £60-70m ready which it would take to get him. He needs another year or two at this level playing week in, week out. Got huge potential but nowhere near realised it all yet.

I had this conversation the other day with a mate of mine, imo YT is a step above Madders right now. Madders has shown glimpses of becoming one hell of a player, but he’s far to inconsistent right now.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

That must be why BR was tempted to leave Celtic, Top will have said "hope you are a good wheeler and dealer mate,  as we have fvck all to spend unless we sell"

Brendan thought "this sounds great , I'm in."

Cracked me up a little this early that did lol :appl:p