Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

10 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Monaco losing 1-0 at half time but so are Caen ....  (who also need a six goal swing ) .....

EDIT: Monaco 0-2 but Caen still losing 0-1. So ten minutes left for caen to score twice and Monaco to concede another three if they are to be relegated ....... seems unlikely to me .....

EDIT 2: Monaco survive ......... (as expected)

we we can sign Youri tomorrow ....... 

Yep, they'll be gagging to sign Silva also, he's clearly had a big impact on their survival performances and 'made the difference'. ?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Conspiracy theory time, anyone notice tielemans is on the season ticket renewal brochure sent out for next season.

Can they do that with a player that doesn’t play for us, or as it stands is another clubs player?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Conspiracy theory time, anyone notice tielemans is on the season ticket renewal brochure sent out for next season.

Can they do that with a player that doesn’t play for us, or as it stands is another clubs player?

What's the conspiracy?

3 hours ago, Sly said:

Maybe the purchase of Ghezzel was always a long term strategy for getting Yuri here? They are decent friends apparently. 

That's an unbelievably huge stretch tbh. 

I don't think even we'd deliberately sign a shit winger for too much money just to try and tempt a twenty year old to sign for us a year in advance. Keep in mind, at the time we signed Ghezzal, Tielemans had just flopped hard in his first year. 

6 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Has he already signed, as he’s officially not our player and he’s on the clubs advertising for next season!

They can use images from last season to promote the coming season, sure...

But I’m convinced Tielemans is a done deal. I think he wants to be here and not Monaco (said nobody ever) and I think Youri has made that clear to both clubs and his agent.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

They can use images from last season to promote the coming season, sure...

But I’m convinced Tielemans is a done deal. I think he wants to be here and not Monaco (said nobody ever) and I think Youri has made that clear to both clubs and his agent.

Your right, but I’m thinking if he’s not ours, it’s very brave of the club to put a player that’s not ours on advertising, over other star players, shouldn’t imagine it would go down well with players, because let’s be honest most have egos and would want their faces plastered everywhere.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Heskey2011 said:

This would be awful, can't stand Grealish and his stupid little hair cut. Socks down who's he think he is?

12 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Villa would more than likely look for £40m for Grealish anyway! They turned down £25m from Spurs last summer. Would rather spend £40m on Tielemans than Grealish. Grealish is undoubtedly talented but very overpriced 

11 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Probably the worst sentence I've ever had the displeasure of reading. ?

11 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

He might as well as put "wife leaves you then find out you have days to live"

9 hours ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

this is a big yikes you should feel bad

:fishing:lollol ...   chill peeps ! ...   just on the wind up and giving you something to chunter about until some real news comes in ...

Get Youri and keep Harry and I’ll be one happy bunny ...   then add a few more ...   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If this doesn’t get resolved by July I think we will move on to other targets.

We want a right back to shadow Pereira, 2 central midfielders, a left footed right sided player and a striker. 

A lot to get done and not a lot of time to do it with the window closing earlier now. Youri will have to push the move on with Monaco if this is to get done, problem is he won’t want to hand in a transfer request because of the money he’d lose out on. 

Edited by GingerrrFox