Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Hide Tielemans

For me, he has been targeted a bit more in recent games. Other teams know who he is now.

I don't think his loan could have gone much better, and he has actually said he prefers living in Leicester to Monaco. I think he would come back, but if it turns into auction, he may not get the chance.

Whatever happens he helped Brendan get us going, and that has knock on benefits with the other players. Even without Youri, we now have momentum. 

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Specific question ...   do you want to stay here ...   answer ...   “I don’t know” ...   read into that what you wish but that says to me ..   probably if no one better comes in ....

5A3FC810-B871-4C66-8F48-C43E7ADEEDBB.jpeg

Could be a tactic to demand more wages. Don't want to seem too keen. 

I'm pleased to read reports suggesting we're trying to push the deal through as fast as possible.

Think we need to be the first to act to give us best chance of getting him.

28 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

Could be a tactic to demand more wages. Don't want to seem too keen. 

I'm pleased to read reports suggesting we're trying to push the deal through as fast as possible.

Think we need to be the first to act to give us best chance of getting him.

Tielemans needs to be pressurised to make a decision within a month. I can see a situation that elite level clubs may be considering him but not their first choice and encouraging him to not commit himself elsewhere. We can't have a situation that we're just his fallback option if all else fails and we sign him a week before the deadline. Either get it done within a month or move on to other options, we can't just hang around waiting for him to make his mind up only because the elite clubs didn't go for him in the end. 

• Like 1

On 30/04/2019 at 08:03, Gamble92 said:

I remember at that time someone made a Facebook page that was called something along the lines of Neil Danns: Footballer, Musician, Entrepreneur.

Think all 3 were up for debate.

lol I thought it was Danns himself :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

why oh why did we not accept the buy now clause when it was offered to us??

Because our negotiation  team seem to have no idea what they are doing. Wolves tied up the purchase of some of their loan deals before the end of the season.

We always struggle with player procurement,  It always seem to be so verylate.com with our lot.

•  

57 minutes ago, Oldblueyes said:

Because our negotiation  team seem to have no idea what they are doing. Wolves tied up the purchase of some of their loan deals before the end of the season.

We always struggle with player procurement,  It always seem to be so verylate.com with our lot.

We need to be more assertive and imaginative.   We have a grwat shop window. No player shoukd come on loan without us having a buy clause. 

I have pisted b4 about alternatives to requests for a release clause... pkus ways to orevebtbplayers downing tools to push for a move.   All these things just need thinking thru.  In my working lufe i have put in place many contracts with large companies. .. the aim is dlways to be clear about the scenarios that you wish to penslise.... and find fair ways to make both sudes conformable

4 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

We need to be more assertive and imaginative.   We have a grwat shop window. No player shoukd come on loan without us having a buy clause. 

I have pisted b4 about alternatives to requests for a release clause... pkus ways to orevebtbplayers downing tools to push for a move.   All these things just need thinking thru.  In my working lufe i have put in place many contracts with large companies. .. the aim is dlways to be clear about the scenarios that you wish to penslise.... and find fair ways to make both sudes conformable

Had a few mate? ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

I think this is my favourite sentence ever.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Oldblueyes said:

•  

Because in the French media at the time he was regarded as the biggest flopp in their league (they too had expected much more of him). With that sort of reporting would you really think it wise to blow a mere 40m away? Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Let's hope you weren't writing up those contracts ?

• Haha 2

On 14/05/2019 at 11:26, Gerard said:

Tielemans needs to be pressurised to make a decision within a month. I can see a situation that elite level clubs may be considering him but not their first choice and encouraging him to not commit himself elsewhere. We can't have a situation that we're just his fallback option if all else fails and we sign him a week before the deadline. Either get it done within a month or move on to other options, we can't just hang around waiting for him to make his mind up only because the elite clubs didn't go for him in the end. 

I agree with you but isn't that approach the exact opposite to what you have been advocating in the Tielemans transfer talk thread?

26 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Has to rate up with the Kante mess this situation , we take him on loan from a club that want rid of him , we don’t secure a buy clause and fixed price and we proceed to let him double his value in our shop window 

well done Rudkin 

The alternative being that we didn’t get to enjoy watching him play for us ??.

how do you know what options they had from elsewhere and that our deal was the most tempting cos we could loan silva to them??.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Has to rate up with the Kante mess this situation , we take him on loan from a club that want rid of him , we don’t secure a buy clause and fixed price and we proceed to let him double his value in our shop window 

well done Rudkin 

You could choose to see it as the only way we could put Silva in the shop window, to make you feel better if we don't get Youri permanently. At least that's how I'm choosing to see it.