Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Hide Tielemans

I think if you want to over read into social media (and who doesn't) all the jokes Maddison/Chilwell are making about asking Youri to stay are a bit tongue in cheek - they may know something everyone else doesn't. I think it happens. 

He is exactly what we have been missing  a CM who can pass and is tactically aware and gets into the box. Not only has he added to the team but he has dragged both Ndidi and Maddison up another level  

He checks all the boxes. Young. Creative. Tactically good. Excellent passer. Gets into the box. Would pay £50m. 

23 hours ago, Bristol fox .... said:

From where i was sat in sk3 it looked like he made a heart shape with his hands and put it infront of the badge :appl:

21 hours ago, rachhere said:

I was in sk4 so right in front of me, and he did. :wub:

@Wolfboy saw it too…

anyone get a pic?

34 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

ITK or not, this 'teasingly incomplete' schtick passed its sell by date a while ago. 

Yeah the 'cryptic' approach is so eyeroll inducing. Vagueness justified by the need to protect 'sources' as if their gossipy palaver is state secrets. 

1 hour ago, knitro said:

Yeah the 'cryptic' approach is so eyeroll inducing. Vagueness justified by the need to protect 'sources' as if their gossipy palaver is state secrets. 

Didn't say it as info. Just saying I think he will have better options but would live it if we did pull it off.

• Like 1

2 great results in the last games would give him every reason to stay, and I think he does fancy a punt on us.

Fuchs came cos he saw the great escape, and thought we must have some spirit to dig that out. Tielemans knew who we were before he came, and it has worked like a dream for him personally, after all the angst at Monaco. Everything he is doing is turning to gold, and he is swiftly becoming very hot property.

But team spirit, a good relationship with the manager, and a good fit with his style are crucial to any player. Youri knows this because he has just lived it.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Didn't say it as info. Just saying I think he will have better options but would live it if we did pull it off.

Well, you're 'just saying' it at the second attempt. Your original post just said you were doubtful we'd get him, with no explanation as to why you were doubtful. I for one apologise for taking it as an 'ITK tease', but I read it as such because otherwise it was a bloody pointless thing to say ;)

57 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

Well, you're 'just saying' it at the second attempt. Your original post just said you were doubtful we'd get him, with no explanation as to why you were doubtful. I for one apologise for taking it as an 'ITK tease', but I read it as such because otherwise it was a bloody pointless thing to say ;)

Mate, tbf fair, most everything said on FT is bloody pointless. 

• Haha 2

I cant help but think that the likes of Man U, Arsenal and Spurs May also be looking at him after this weekends pathetic displays by these supposed top teams. It’s going to be a bloody battle but a real coup if we do sign him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

I cant help but think that the likes of Man U, Arsenal and Spurs May also be looking at him after this weekends pathetic displays by these supposed top teams. It’s going to be a bloody battle but a real coup if we do sign him. 

Man Utd and Arsenal’s teams both need a huge overhaul and everyone knows that. Spurs are just bottlers. 

Our team is on the up and only needs a couple of additions. He knows this and should work in our favour. 

Edited by Wrighty22

Monaco lost again yesterday

they are three points clear of the drop and two of their last three games are against nimes who are top six ish and nice who would love to send them down. The third is against Amiens who are a point above them .......survival is not certain and I wonder if adrien would agree to move to a league deux club 

37 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Monaco lost again yesterday

they are three points clear of the drop and two of their last three games are against nimes who are top six ish and nice who would love to send them down. The third is against Amiens who are a point above them .......survival is not certain and I wonder if adrien would agree to move to a league deux club 

Depends on whether he actually wants to play any football because I can't see him getting a game here as we've much better options for our type of game ie the Premiership. I don't forsee a queue of suitors for a mediocre 30 something on high wages. We may well be stuck with him like Slimani. I don't see any of our newly promoted Championship sides wanting him either.

5 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Depends on whether he actually wants to play any football because I can't see him getting a game here as we've much better options for our type of game ie the Premiership. I don't forsee a queue of suitors for a mediocre 30 something on high wages. We may well be stuck with him like Slimani. I don't see any of our newly promoted Championship sides wanting him either.

Christ. Come on Monaco. Stay up. Three more matches. Three points ahead of Caen. And three goals in Monaco's favour.

How much longer is Silva's contract?

Edited by Foxxed