Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Hide Tielemans

On 22/04/2019 at 00:18, FoyleFox said:

Absolute rubbish! Completely useless for the whole match, again :ph34r:

It would be ridiculous for any club to offer over £10 to sign him  :whistle:

I’m not even going to enter the 2020 Leicestershire Gurning Competition if he signs 

40 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Very good display today. Not sure he was MOTM but he was good. He does lose the ball sloppily sometimes (probably why Monaco fans didn't rate him) but what I would say is that he's one of the most forward thinking players we have and sometimes he loses the ball trying to play an incisive pass. And that is to be encouraged because the difference between Rodgers and Puel is that Rodgers has being more aggressive. Scoring with a header was also excellent, as it shows a side of the game I didn't even know he had.

He also tapped the LCFC badge today after scoring! Makes me think the deal has already been done :cool:

Obviously he's still crap and we should only sign him from Monaco out of pity, not because he's a good player. :ph34r:

I sense it has.

I’d love it if a deal was already agreed but I just cannot see why Monaco would agree to do it before the end of the season when it’s in their financial interest to delay things.

I get the feeling this is just Maddison fanboying over Youri and perhaps putting a little pressure on the club to pay the sums required to get him done. (And of course putting pressure on Youri to not opt for any other offer!)

Edited by brucey
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, brucey said:

I’d love it if a deal was already agreed but I just cannot see why Monaco would agree to do it before the end of the season when it’s in their financial interest to delay things.

I get the feeling this is just Maddison fanboying over Youri and perhaps putting a little pressure on the club to pay the sums required to get him done. (And of course putting pressure on Youri to not opt for any other offer!)

Exactly. There’s no way a deal has been done at this stage realistically. 

I think we will try to sign him early in the window but Monaco (and Youri himself tbh) could want to wait and see what other interest is out there. 

And in fairness, I’d do the same myself in their position. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

Exactly. There’s no way a deal has been done at this stage realistically. 

I think we will try to sign him early in the window but Monaco (and Youri himself tbh) could want to wait and see what other interest is out there. 

And in fairness, I’d do the same myself in their position. 

I hoping it's a case that both Youri and Adrien have indicated they are happy to make the swap permanent, and it's just a case of letting their agents negotiate it out. 

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yeah that makes it fairly blatant. Ok this is marvelous news, I am a big fan of the new bromance of Madison and Tielemans. Hopefully Chilwell doesn't get upset over it :D !

Don’t worry seems Chilwell is wanting a new member in the coffee club as well 

B1208469-C240-4B6D-83FF-E4300C6F1A81.thumb.jpeg.4009161c40b0186ab85a24d1979493d3.jpeg
Edited by jammie82uk

fNWPQS6.gif

Nice moment this!

Need more.

fNWPQS6.gif

Nice moment this!

Again, need more.

fNWPQS6.gif

Nice moment this!

Just one more for its quality..

fNWPQS6.gif

Nice moment this!

This is the last one, 'defo'!

fNWPQS6.gif

Nice moment this!

FFS!, this IS the last one of this..

fNWPQS6.gif

Nice moment this!

????

Come on, Mr. Rudkin..????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Very good display today. Not sure he was MOTM but he was good. He does lose the ball sloppily sometimes (probably why Monaco fans didn't rate him) but what I would say is that he's one of the most forward thinking players we have and sometimes he loses the ball trying to play an incisive pass. And that is to be encouraged because the difference between Rodgers and Puel is that Rodgers has being more aggressive. Scoring with a header was also excellent, as it shows a side of the game I didn't even know he had.

He also tapped the LCFC badge today after scoring! Makes me think the deal has already been done :cool:

Obviously he's still crap and we should only sign him from Monaco out of pity, not because he's a good player. :ph34r:

I think you're spot on apart from the bit in bold. Maybe a deal has been done (I doubt it at this early stage) but tapping the badge is the most cliche thing in the world. Almost all footballers do it but it only means something to a very, very small group. It seems like he enjoys it here but that is pure show. I have no issue with that but it's all about success which we may or may not be a part of.

P.s the combo with Maddison for the goal was fantastic vision/sexy as fvck.

Edited by ajthefox

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/transfer-news/youri-tielemans-spurs-transfer-latest-16195972

"After I scored I heard them sing my name and chant ‘sign him up’ so it is fantastic to play in this atmosphere.

"I hope it will be the same in the last two games and then we will see.

"I will give the same answer, I will see at the end of the season.

"I am just enjoying every day here and we will see what happens in the summer, after these next two games.

Nice and positive from Youri, he does go on to say that.... "There is no option to buy. Like I said, we will see."

Fingers crossed, we can get this one done as soon as the window opens. 

28 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

There does seem to be a lot of talk about him signing from the players, who are his mates- not sure that would be the case if there wasn't a decent chance of it happening.

Or maybe when they train day in day out with a very talented player, they want him signed as having good players around you makes your job easier as a footballer, and potentially more lucrative depending how far the team can go.

• Like 1