Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Hide Tielemans

2 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Think I saw €110,000 plus I assume he doesn’t pay any tax, we’d need to offer a fair bit!

That's what had just occured to me that they pay stupid salaries with no tax...That's probably more of a stumbling block than many had thought. We need to do what we can though for sure.

1 hour ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Tielemans. Just a superman, that's all. lol

Sub human...definitely nowhere near super :ph34r:

Mods, can we get ludicrous posts like this deleted? No one wants to see these sorts of comments... especially anyone in Monaco :whistle:

Just looked at Spuds forum, 'fighting cocks' and their fans desparate to sign Tielemans up in the summer. 

Poch couldn't be bothered to gat him before us and now when everyone can see he can play in the Premier league, they want him! 

Edited by Crispin LA

4 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Another brilliant goal by Adrien Silva today:

IG9yVAI.gif

Once again, it might look like it was Tielemans with that strike, but Silva lost his shirt earlier in the half and it was the only spare one we had. DEFINITELY not Youri Tielemans with that strike.

Fluke!!...clearly took a wicked deflection

31 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

Just looked at Spuds forum, 'fighting cocks' and their fans desparate to sign Tielemans up in the summer. 

Poch couldn't be bothered to gat him before us and now when everyone can see he can play in the Premier league, they want him! 

Possession is nine tenths of the law.

Hopefully.

• Like 2

This kid appreciates playing football, he is still very young but clearly has a mature head on him, He knows he will be one of the first on the team sheet here into the future, We've got excellent management and owners, an unusually young group of talented players.to develop with, particularly in midfield with Madison (excellent today) and Ndidi (Immense in his natural role) The supporters already love him. He's in the most competitive and lucrative league in the world and he'll realise his profile will only get bigger and better

I think we'll keep him because playing regular football seems the most important thing for him provided the wages are competitive and we have that extra incentive for Monaco to do a deal  with Silva to trade.

Youri you''re in !!!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, That_Dude said:

I don't have much doubts about Barnes but can't say the same for Gray. Same mistakes in the last third game in game out. Terribly frustrating and we might not be able to buy a winger this summer.

Swap him for that mahrez lad.

Dream get Riyad back for Arry and get Teileman on full time.That lad knows how to hit a ball the strike yesterday was perfect ball was moving all over -lesson for a few others on the pure hit .Hamer didn't do bad made a few good saves

Madders didn't get the hide  message ,Interesting Mooy didn't take his shirt of for a booking

10 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

what an interesting thought... if you could.. would you?

Id take Mahrez :)

I'd take him back any day of the week. And I'd assume if he came back, he's have learnt a lesson and want to be here.

Plus Gray hasn't improved in 3 years and is no where near as productive as Mahrez was.

Obviously it's never gonna happen.

5 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

In all honesty buying tielemans is just delaying the inevitable of him being bought by man city a season or so later (except for more £). Will take him in our squad for another season though!

What if everything clicks and we miraculously gate crash the CL again? I can't help getting carried away :scarf: