Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Slimani

Did anyone see him in the trophy lift! (AFCON) What an absolute plonker! Basically fighting with his own team mates to get hold of the trophy. At one point I'm sure mahrez said... "seriously mate.... What is your problem" embarrassing! 

This guy needs to go. 

Edited by hejammy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Anyone watch the AFCON final? Slimani seems like a right pr*ck Wouldn’t even let Mahrez lift the trophy kept taking it off him, then attempted to go off with the trophy by himself. Selfish cvnt.

I saw that. I genuinely think he’s thick as fvck 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Anyone watch the AFCON final? Slimani seems like a right pr*ck Wouldn’t even let Mahrez lift the trophy kept taking it off him, then attempted to go off with the trophy by himself. Selfish cvnt.

he’s a numpty of the absolute highest order...

• Like 1

I didn't catch any of this year's AFCON. Was Slimani any good? I was hoping he might have a good tournament so that the bids come in, but now I've seen that twatty behaviour, I don't care, because any potential buyers will have been put off by that, anyway.

Can't wait until he's out the door.

8 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I didn't catch any of this year's AFCON. Was Slimani any good? I was hoping he might have a good tournament so that the bids come in, but now I've seen that twatty behaviour, I don't care, because any potential buyers will have been put off by that, anyway.

Can't wait until he's out the door.

Hardly got any minutes, played one game properly scored n assisted one. 

The guy is a fvcking drip. Actually annoyed me the way he acted ruining it for his teammates. I’m shocked Vards hasn’t nut him.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Probably cos he made him come to Leicester n then done one to man City  lol

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Hardly got any minutes, played one game properly scored n assisted one. 

The guy is a fvcking drip. Actually annoyed me the way he acted ruining it for his teammates. I’m shocked Vards hasn’t nut him.

I'm actually quite glad he didn't get the golden boot or anything, because I would have been gutted if clubs were queueing up to buy him and then he did that and the phone stops ringing.

He clearly is a monumental pr1ck. Yeah. He obviously thought that the trophy was his, like he'd won it single-handedly.

I've no doubt the rumours are true about Vardy saying it's him or this tool now. Imagine having to work with someone like that.

Got me thinking about how much research clubs do before signing a player. I thought we made sure players we targetted had the right personality, and then we go and spunk £30m on this total arsewipe. How hard would it be to find that out first?

• Like 2