Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Slimani

8 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Thought you guys were exaggerating as it slimani but nope, he looks like a massive arsehole. Is it his first trophy or something? 

It could be his 50th. Arseholes gonna arsehole. 

If if I was Brendan, I’d would keep him as far away from the dressing as possible, Rudders better be on the case. 

15 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Thought you guys were exaggerating as it slimani but nope, he looks like a massive arsehole. Is it his first trophy or something? 

To be honest I'd always given him the benefit of doubt, underneath all the crap I thought there was a decent player in him. After I saw that it showed me really how he is as a person and no matter how good he could become he's poison in that dressing room for sure! I hope BR was watching. Time to get rid whatever the loss 

Maybe it's not as bad as it looks, but either way that footage doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know.

I remember someone on here saying when he signed that it was a worrying start when he said he'd rejected the opportunity to take English classes. He came into a title winning squad and thought he'd be the main man. That was always going to end badly.

And I remember us being linked with him a couple of years earlier under Pearson, which is an indication we'd been looking at him for a long while. But when Pearson said we definitely wouldn't be signing him I got the feeling we'd done our homework, as we used to in the pre-Ranieri days, and decided that he wasn't a good fit. While we never know what's going on in the dressing room, and I accept that lots of people are labelled 'bad news' without doing anything to deserve it, Slimani really does seem to be a terrible fit not just for us, but for most clubs.

If we could persuade someone to part with 8-10m, then I'd snap their hands off. You can make the fee undisclosed to avoid the embarrassment. 

I'd be worried if we accepted him back on board. I'd sooner bring Ulloa back if we were desperate for a Plan B striker.

5 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

I didn't catch any of this year's AFCON. Was Slimani any good? I was hoping he might have a good tournament so that the bids come in, but now I've seen that twatty behaviour, I don't care, because any potential buyers will have been put off by that, anyway.

Can't wait until he's out the door.

Just another 2 years to wait. :(

• Sad 1

I’ve never liked the guy. You could always  see from his mannerisms and body language on the pitch his attitude stunk. Do not let this tool come back to pre-season and disrupt the camp - we need to ship him out ASAP, even if it’s another loan. Unfortunately I think offers are going to be in short supply due to his high wage demands here

• Like 1