Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Voting Opens For Three End Of Season Dinner Awards

Leicester City supporters can now cast their vote for three categories at the 2018/19 End of Season Dinner, which will be held in aid of The Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation on the evening of Tuesday 7 May.

More on this story...

King Power Stadium To Host End Of Season Dinner In Aid Of The Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation

- Foxes fans can now vote for three End of Season Dinner awards on LCFC.com
- The End of Season Dinner will take place at King Power Stadium on Tuesday 7 May
- All profits from the awards night will go to the The Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation
- Tickets, tables and Sponsorship Packages are now available to purchase for the evening

Ahead of an exciting night on Filbert Way, the Blue Army can have their say by voting for the Club’s 2018/19 Player of the Season, Young Player of the Season and Goal of the Season on LCFC.com.

Other awards distributed on the night include the Academy Player of the Season, Development Squad Player of the Season, Performance of the Season and Players’ Player of the Season.

To cast your vote for each of the awards, click HERE, or submit your choices in the form below: 

To book tickets or request further information, email [email protected] or call 0344 815 5000 (Option 2).

Gone for Maddison for YPOTS because overall he’s contributed a decent amount of goals and assists even though I don’t think he’s played all that well this season, his contributions have had big impacts on the outcome of games. 

Ricardo for POTS - don’t really need to say much more other than it’s been pretty clear he’s been our best player. 

Gray for goal of the season. Not the best goal on the list but the one that means the most. 

Young Player: Chilwell or Maddison, They've both had good and bad spells, Chilwell looked nailed on with his first half of the season. 

Player: Ricardo

Goal: I've forgotten them all... so I'll copy from above and say Maddison against Watford. 

YPOTY - went for Tielemans because when I weighed up his impact vs the rest and then brought in the consideration of his age I felt he deserved it (p.s. why is Benkovic on that list?!)

POTY - Chilwell. If he doesn’t win it he’ll be a victim of the short memories that always come with these awards. Yes, Ricardo has been good recently but Chilwell was outstanding for our first 10 games and has followed with fairly dependable consistency which overall makes him POTY for me, particularly when you consider where he was last season.

GOTY - has to be Fuchs vs Fleetwood. The technique on that strike was superb and would be a nice send off for him should he be departing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

GOTY - has to be Fuchs vs Fleetwood. The technique on that strike was superb and would be a nice send off for him should he be departing.

Great shout :thumbup:

Young Player - Maddison: Stepped up to the premier league and has been one of the most creative players in the league despite a tough season 

Player of the Year - Chilwell: Only going to get better, has really come on leaps and bounds this year and has made the left back spot his own for club and country 

Goal of the Season - Ricardo vs Manchester City: Sensational strike first time with such ferocity against a top class goalkeeper to beat one of the strongest sides in Europe. Gray vs Cardiff a close second for sentimental reasons 

Edited by DerbyshireFox

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

They've legit included Adrien Silva on the Player of the Season shortlist lol

If he ends up part of an affordable permanent deal for Tielemans, he'll earn my vote for Player of the Off-Season.