Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

The last 2 games have been perfect moments to sign off for him, so glad he’s scoring important goals right until the end and he hasn’t faded away on the bench. 

I remember his first goal away at Blackburn and fingers crossed he’ll score against them again, what a ****ing journey it’s been. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

It’s remarkable that at 37 he’s head and shoulders the best striker in the league. He’d be way out in front he’d been fit all season. World class. 

His goals per minute is excellent, still got it for sure… what a finish today. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Levi Port said:

I was told by someone who works at the club today that the club are going to do something themselves to honour him at the Blackburn game. Maybe this will be the end 

The way he was at the West Brom game and tonight you do get the sense it’s coming to an end. Just going from behaviour and body language. It can’t be though, he’s still got a year left at whatever level. I’d like to think he wouldn’t hold the club to ransom either and take reduced terms. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

Nope, I'm not ready. 

I'm just not ****ing ready 

Don't make me cry ffs

Drink in those remaining two games

:(

I honestly think he got something to offer even in the prem, for one more year. But the club probably can’t afford to offer what he’ll definitely get abroad but he deserves that. So here’s hoping her goes out having helped us get back to the prem. 🐐