Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

59 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Give him 25k base and then a 50k goal bonus and 25 assist bonus.

If he performs, he earns.

And years supply of Red Bull

**Edit - a Vardy years supply, not like us plebs

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Haha 1

Guest leatherhead32
1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Could be mixed emotions for me at the Preston game. The joy of potentially getting promoted and the sadness it could be the last time I get to see Vardy play

all good things etc jay :worship:

34 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

And years supply of Red Bull

**Edit - a Vardy years supply, not like us plebs

I've just done the sums - we're officially failing FFP for the next 50 years :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Abdul's goal was amazing. Vardy's goal was great. 

BUT my absolute favourite goal yesterday was the last one. A number 9, goalscorer and he has done that throughout his time with us. The awareness to be in on goal but know his team mate is better placed. Vards, outside of Leicester never gets enough credit for his awareness. 

Good in the air.

Great goalscorer.

Energy. 

Hard working. 

Awareness.

Assists. 

Brings others into the game. 

Can score all sorts of goals. 

Leader.

I dont think we will truly understand that we actually had a world class striker on our hands for as long as we did. Newcastle still havent replaced Shearer. Vards is his equivalent for us. Its going to be sad day when he is sat next to Nige in the TV studios instead of on the pitch. Legend and I hope the Club properly pay homage to him. 

Totally agree. 

We had a genuinely top class forward who stuck around and won trophies with us. 

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

BUT my absolute favourite goal yesterday was the last one. A number 9, goalscorer and he has done that throughout his time with us. The awareness to be in on goal but know his team mate is better placed. Vards, outside of Leicester never gets enough credit for his awareness. 

I sit directly opposite the kop goal in H block, and as soon as Vesty intercepted to KDH you could see the move map at before it happened. Vards, Mavs and Fatawu ahead of of KHS just moving into the right space. It was like i was playing a computer game. KDH's ball was perfect to Vardy but as soon as it left KDH's foot you knew exactly what was going to happen.

Brilliant moment.

There'll always be a fear of sentimentality on this subject, but best goals per minute ratio in the league, 16 goals - I on't think in our situation you just pass that up like its nothing. This isn't Kevin Phillips scoring a couple off the bench in his twilight. He doesn't necessarily have to start every week but I still think he has something to offer us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest leatherhead32
4 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

All good things come to those who wait? Or all good things come to an end?

good point , both mate but in this case an end, been great tho aint he ?:worship:

39 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I'm watching the game unfold last night and I'm just thinking I've got to get a Jamie Vardy tattoo...

I had this done when we won the Premier League...

IMG_7175.jpeg

• Like 4