Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

2 hours ago, HarryDee8 said:

Our top scorer and also the lowest MPG out of everyone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/top-scorers

Also a mention for  kdh and mavi who make the list

Yes, I’d been noticing that and checked the top scorers this morning, phenomenal MPG. I reckon Vardy would be great asset and score a decent amount of goals in the premier league based on games played. Whether he stays though is a different story and hopefully wouldn’t push us into financial mismanagement to offer him a deal he is happy with. This season he has shown that he can do a job while having his fitness managed well.

If he's still got it in the tank and the terms are right then another year makes sense.

I think a number 9 is high priority for the summer but Vardy and Cannon or Daka as the other choices isn't too bad!

There are only two games to go, in this incredible soccer ️ table. Just wow 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩. I just hope that Huddersfield Town don’t win the table and we keep on winning the soccer ball ️ 

41 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

There are only two games to go, in this incredible soccer ️ table. Just wow 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩. I just hope that Huddersfield Town don’t win the table and we keep on winning the soccer ball ️ 

GET OUT NOW!!!!!:mad:

:D

36 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

I’m from Indiana USA 🇺🇸 been supporting Leicestershire since the amaaaazong season win. You GO Lester 

Football NOT soccer!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

People said the same when he was being touted to go to Arsenal. I get the feeling he's his own man

She does however seem to spend quite a lot of his money....

11 minutes ago, Stinkenzo said:

On massively reduced wages then okay. Does it really make sense in our position to be dishing out +50k p/w to a 37/38yo bit part player?

yes and no. No matter what he is a drawer. People come to see him and he stirs up interest. Sure it helps with Sponsors etc.

But the problem it does kick the can down the road....

It's hilarious watching the older generation almost get annoyed that we regard the Premier League and FA Cup winners as our best ever. 

Don't worry Humphrey, you can still reminisce about Banks and Shilton over a John Smiths in New Parks Social Club. We just happened to actually be successful with this lot. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Gamble92 said:

It's hilarious watching the older generation almost get annoyed that we regard the Premier League and FA Cup winners as our best ever. 

Don't worry Humphrey, you can still reminisce about Banks and Shilton over a John Smiths in New Parks Social Club. We just happened to actually be successful with this lot. 

Well said

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stinkenzo said:

On massively reduced wages then okay. Does it really make sense in our position to be dishing out +50k p/w to a 37/38yo bit part player?

Of course it does he’s the only striker we have who has and is proven in the premier league - he might only start 20 games but based upon the last 10 games he has looked as sharp in front of goal as ever - yes, he has missed chances (BCFC away) but his resilience to forget it and go again is top top drawer and he will not be intimidated by the top defenders and they will still be very wary of him - may create space which will be at a premium for others - it’s a complete no brainer tbh

• Like 1