Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

2 minutes ago, Dames said:

When he’s bad he is really bad. He always comes through but how many times can we count on it to continue happening? 

He's 34. Not sure he'll come through this. Hope he does. 

Low block Vardy struggles and is isolated. Sometimes he’ll nick a goal and everyone of here would say how good he is.

he was very poor tonight but that starting 11 was abysmal. Low tempo, took it easy, no fight, no quality. Must say Vardy and Albrighton were out worst players tonight and they should be a leading example.

6 minutes ago, shailen said:

How many times have we been here before and how many times have we been proven wrong. Form is temporary class is permanent 

This looks different to me. I hope I'm wrong, but one day he will decline and it just looks like its starting to happen. I'd be very happy to be proved wrong. 

1 minute ago, Blue-fox said:

He wasn’t even close to being our worst player today. He gave everything and tried everything. He’s been given zero service. 

Can't keep blaming no service. He had a few decents opportunities and made the wrong choice. He has lost his pace that is for sure and unfortunately thats obviously his biggest strength. He needs it back if he's going to be any where close to the player we know. Worryingly actually his first touch has also been poor 

I said in the match thread, I think he's on the wind down in terms of his play.  He has lost pace, seemingly lost confidence, and is on a draught that if it was nacho or perez etc, we would be screaming for them to be dropped.

Hes a complete legend and never will be replaced, but I think his time in our team is in its final phase.  

Edited by kristianity77
  • Like 3

Just now, Flappit said:

This looks different to me. I hope I'm wrong, but one day he will decline and it just looks like its starting to happen. I'd be very happy to be proved wrong. 

Even in low blocks teams are still worried by him because of his pace with the ball, tonight they didn't even look to bothered by him and very easily just stood him up

2 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

Low block Vardy struggles and is isolated. Sometimes he’ll nick a goal and everyone of here would say how good he is.

he was very poor tonight but that starting 11 was abysmal. Low tempo, took it easy, no fight, no quality. Must say Vardy and Albrighton were out worst players tonight and they should be a leading example.

You honestly can’t say they were both worse than the two Turks surely 

Just now, Blue-fox said:

You honestly can’t say they were both worse than the two Turks surely 

They definitely were in my opinion.

Soyuncu didn’t do too much wrong, defending wasn’t the problem tonight, it was going forward.

Under was trying to make things happen, looks like a he’s trying too hard sometimes. He was poor yes but was Albrighton and Vardy worse, absolutely for me.

3 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

I said in the match thread, I think he's on the wind down in terms of his play.  He has lost pace, seemingly lost confidence, and is on a draught that if it was nacho or perez etc, we would be screaming for them to be dropped.

Hes a complete legend and never will be replaced, but I think his time in our team is in its final phase.  

Sad but so true, that or he's missing the fans more then anyone else