Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

as long as he's applying pressure to the ball against the post then maybe it's not fully behind the line, if the line is the dame thickens as the post. 

We're talking millimetres but actually might be the right decision.  

We aren't mate, there are pictures in this very thread of the ball being visibly all the way over the line

Absolutely scandalous. If that was us, I’d fear for my dog’s rear end. (Which is clearly a joke and in no way do I condone animal cruelty....... unless it’s against hamsters,  in which case it’s perfectly justified). 

Just now, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Just said var CAN overrule 

Yes I heard doesn’t mean it’s true based on the knowledge shown by pundits and the media in the past.

of course they could also be correct.

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

I’m not bothered about the fact the goal hasn’t been given, I’m more pissed off how shit Nyland’s keeping was there... this is the man who denied us a League Cup final :blink:

But then we did put 8 past him in the league in two games 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

I’m not bothered about the fact the goal hasn’t been given, I’m more pissed off how shit Nyland’s keeping was there... this is the man who denied us a League Cup final :blink:

With how Reina played against us last game, he'd probably have tossed that ball in his own net instead