Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Bournemouth are going to turn up for one game and we all know it. 

"Howe delight as Bournemouth edge past sorry Leicester".

1 hour ago, Unique FC said:

I don't like to say it but I tend to agree with the original comment. Once or twice to not go your way will happen. But every handball we have not got a penalty and any that touch our hand they give. For a system that is meant to be very accurate there are still huge differences. 

Soyuncu V Livepool

Ndidi Tonight were both pens. 

Stirling and Mane dives Both pens.

Not given 

Villa Cup - Blatant

Brighton last week

Rüdiger hand behind his back

de Bruyne in the wall 

Ederson punching Kelechi and clearing out Barnes

Ben Mee Burnely handball

I am sure there was a handball in the Arsenal game as well which somehow the referee missed and var. 

Vardy - Booked v Watford at home blatant pen. 

There are too many on this list that should have been penalties. Taking aside my bias as a Leicester fan, I know wolves and Sheff Utd have had bad decisions as well. But there are a host here for us that should easily have been given. If they were at a big club they would have got them. The issue is not var really, it is the person in charge which effectively is a referee choosing whatever he wants at that time without any clarity or consistency. 

But it's that sort of generalisation makes the whole conspiracy nonsense.  The idea that other teams don't have as many bad decisions as us without any evidence makes the conspiracy meaningless also.

VAR Conspiracies are funny, yes we’ve had a lot against us that could have gone either way. But also without it giving shit decisions (in our favour) we’d have started the first game of the season with a 0-1 loss and we had soft ones go for us in games shortly after that too lol 

2 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

But it's that sort of generalisation makes the whole conspiracy nonsense.  The idea that other teams don't have as many bad decisions as us without any evidence makes the conspiracy meaningless also.

My last comment was definitely a generalisation, however that is how it has always been in football.. Look at the list, I am sure you will agree most of those should have been given to us. I am aware Wolves and Sheff Utd have had horrible decisions as well go against them, it is not just ourselves. however, when the top sides seem to go to var you can be pretty sure they will get penalties. I can only think of Man City v spurs 2nd game of season the last minute offside goal, and Son v us for offside that didn't go in their favour. VAR is brought in to give the correct decisions, there should not be any disparity as they should be clear and accurate decisions. But against ourselves this year too many times has this gone the incorrect way. According to the laws of the game not just myself being a Leicester fan. Todays game, Chilwell cross was not a hand ball, yet Soyuncu v Liverpool with bodies in the way, was given a penalty. Now both hit the players hands with extremely little time from ball to hand. VAR should make the game accurate, for all teams not just us of course. 

...Congrats Mr. Ben Chilwell - 31 (in words thirty-one) ball losses in one game could be a new PL record.

...Please move to London or anywhere else, because I can't stand you for another season. 

...you are a really nice guy, but as a professional footballer you are a nightmare for me.