Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Roy Keane summing this guard of honour up, a sign of respect. Now can Sky stop babbling on about it 

That was a bit half-hearted compared to the respect Chelsea gave us :D

Edited by KingsX
  • Like 1

I got so restless waiting for the Moaninho post match I started looking for the live stream of it on youtube. Found some WeareTottenhamTV live stream instead, so I demanded selling the whole team to the Spuds supporters on their open channel. (Un)surprisingly, a lot of them share my views lol

Edited by Chester Dontlie

7 minutes ago, Corky said:

Balanced line-up tonight- three former Liverpool players, daughter of a Liverpool hero and one former Man City player.

To be fair, Sky would do this if it was Bournemouth v Norwich 

Just now, Fox92 said:

15 pens for Man City this season..

Not surprising. You play a lot of possession football with a lot of highly skill, quality dribblers, overwhelming the opponent in their own box. 

Just by wait of averages you're going to win penalties. If you're in the box with the ball more than any other team, you're going to get more pens. 

• Like 1

I remember when opposition were moaning about us getting so many penalties.

Back when we attacked teams, got in the oppositions penalty area often.

Strange how we don't get as many nowadays isn't it?

Of course it might be something to do with passing side to side camped infront of our own penalty area rarely venturing into the oppositions half, but hey our possession stats are high! :thumbup: