Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

5 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

**** I'm late to the party lol

Me too lol

Just seen that Spurs disallowed goal and Fvck me what a joke! I know it’s Spurs and all that but that’s an absolute disgrace to football really...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

The way Sheff Utd have played here after a few disappointing results is exactly what I want to see from us. Full of hard work and commitment, all working their bollocks off.

It gives me hope that we'll see a turnaround as well. Sheff Utd were slower than us out of the proverbial starting blocks after the restart. They've clicked with everything today and that does include changing some personnel. No Stevens, Lundstram, Fleck, Sharp who have started most games recently.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Should just make it so anytime it hits the arm of an outfield player it is handball and given as a freekick/ penalty, accidental or not. Only way itll ever be fair and take the controversy out of it. 

Couldn't disagree more. Too many games would be decided by penalties and you'd get teams just firing the ball in to the box at waist height in the hope it hits a hand.

Not much doubt about which of these sides will finish higher.

The only thing better than watching Jose's postmatch will be the thought of Levy having to stick or twist with the next three years of his contract.

Name a player (who actually starts games) more out of place in a 'top 6' side than Eric Dier.

If we were playing in the Championship I'd be disappointed if we signed him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Name a player (who actually starts games) more out of place in a 'top 6' side than Eric Dier.

If we were playing in the Championship I'd be disappointed if we signed him.

I have no idea how he gets in spurs team as much as he does he is aweful. 

7 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I hope Brendan's taking notes for the penultimate game of the season. Get to the byline, cut it back, score a goal.

We see this all the time in training videos and in pre-season we used it loads. But never seem to try it or utilise in an actual game

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I hope Brendan's taking notes for the penultimate game of the season. Get to the byline, cut it back, score a goal.

Unfortunately that would require us getting players into the box

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It gives me hope that we'll see a turnaround as well. Sheff Utd were slower than us out of the proverbial starting blocks after the restart. They've clicked with everything today and that does include changing some personnel. No Stevens, Lundstram, Fleck, Sharp who have started most games recently.

Agreed. What I liked about that performance from Sheff Utd is that despite their form and injuries, they didn't feel sorry for themselves but went out and gave it everything. Can't help but feel some of our lads have been feeling a bit sorry themselves when things have gone against us recently...and we only have one significant injury in Ricardo. That said, United got a big slice of luck today with that disallowed equaliser, we badly need a close one to go for us I think.

Edited by Paddy.