Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

_109095522_hamzachoudhury.jpg

Was about to post the same thing. I like him as he's a bit of a throwback to the old style defensive minds. Maybe too much of a throwback for the modern game and VAR

Edited by foxfanazer

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Fair play to Phil Foden for simultaneously looking like both a schoolchild and a withered senior in one swoop

tKVSOTP.png

Saw this photo today and i'm still freaked out by it.

That's his son.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Feel like KDB is the best midfielder the Premier League has ever seen.

Mad to think that at one point Chelsea had KDB and Mo Salah on the books, didn't show any patience with either of them and binned them both off for next to nothing. Bonkers.

Didn't Mourinho say at the time that he thought KDB wasn't mentally tough enough or something? lol

15 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

TAA, Foden, Sancho, Greenwood, Rashford, Dean Henderson and Gomez to name a few. If we don't win something with that England squad 

Comments like this are fine until you look at the insane talent France and Spain are producing. 

Italy youngsters are looking good too. 

it’s not just us that’s for sure! 

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Comments like this are fine until you look at the insane talent France and Spain are producing. 

Italy youngsters are looking good too. 

it’s not just us that’s for sure! 

France have some unreal talent, but no reason we can't be competing with them with a decent coach. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

tKVSOTP.png

Saw this photo today and i'm still freaked out by it.

That's his son.

Jeez. Is he any good? Could be the first father / son combo to play for England together.