Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

These two teams are another planet, really. 

They have crap days though. Man City got beat by Chelsea last week who looked crap against West Ham. 

On their day Man City are incredible, dodgy at the back. Liverpool are normally more consistent, look on the beach today.

Edited by Foxin_Mad

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

Thought this Foden kid was meant to be overrated?

He is on another level to Grealish, Maddison and Mount.

Why do you keep saying this? 

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

Thought this Foden kid was meant to be overrated?

He is on another level to Grealish, Maddison and Mount.

Absolutely. Wonderful player. Best English talent for ages. Watch him break his metatarsal just before the next World Cup!

12 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Remember when we got boshed 0-4 at home to Brighton after we won the Championship? I swear the players were half-pissed that night lol

It’s the same isn’t it, I bet they haven’t been scrapping in town ala Richie De Laet.

7 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

They have crap days though. Man City got beat by Chelsea last week who looked crap against West Ham. 

On their day Man City are incredible, dodgy at the back. Liverpool are normally more consistent, look on the beach today.

Of course like any other team. Laporte's injury hurt Man City badly and they screwed up by not buying a CB after Kompany left. Otherwise I'm fairly certain that the title run would've been much tighter. Liverpool started well, but the penalty killed them. It came as a sucker punch and they didn't recover from it. They're due an epic bollocking from Klopp at half-time and we'll see how they'll react in the second half. This game's not over.

Edited by That_Dude