Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

39 minutes ago, shailen said:

3 goals isn't huge but it's quite a big swing in two games if we match their results. Even if we win the next two games by a one goal margin, United would have to win the next two by a three goal margin to overtake us based on goal difference going into the final day

They've been winning a lot of games by a three goal margin recently! But it never lasts.

Absolutely incredible set of results this weekend, if the lads dont look at this as the biggest let off for us this season and give everything these last 3 games, then nothing will ever motivate them to do so, we are having one last drink in the last chance saloon 

So maths done if we win both our next two games us and United. And pool beat Chelsea. Going into final game assuming Chelsea beat Norwich it will be Chelsea 63. Man u 65 Leicester 65. A point for us both would guarantee top 4. Hmmm

12 minutes ago, Fizo said:

I think Ralph Hassenhutl hasn't been given enough credit. To move a team from conceding 9 goals at home, to this. That's serious coaching and motivation. 

I think football supporters across the country are seriously impressed.

The performance against Man City last week was outstanding and tonight they were never in awe of Man U

As you have said - serious coaching and motivation.  Well played

• Like 1

Chelsea  cant believe their luck

two away defeats should of lost at palace

somehow they lie with a worse goal difference in front in third

Beat sheffield united and it will go down to the last day, not that I have any faith in that. but come on how many life lines does one team need.

Edited by twister

2 minutes ago, WarehamFox said:

When do we find out what who is showing our game against Man Utd? Just I don't have BT, so that would be a bummer if they have it.

Almost certainly on Sky I would have thought - BT will be showing a dead rubber like Burnley v Brighton!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shailen said:

We've beaten sheff utd and spurs once this season and we really need to do it again. Both games will be tough as they are both two well organised teams but are very different in their style of play. 

But, this time we're missing Ricardo, Soyuncu, Chilwell and Maddison. 

• Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Izzy said:

And to think a section of Saints fans wanted him sacked after we battered them. Just goes to show that sometimes it's best to stick with your man :thumbup:

Imagine if we got beat 9-0 by anyone. BR wouldn't make it out the stadium even if we were all still following social distancing. Credit the saints board for sticking by their manager.