Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, shailen said:

Imagine if we got beat 9-0 by anyone. BR wouldn't make it out the stadium even if we were all still following social distancing. Credit the saints board for sticking by their manager.

I can imagine Ralf H watching last nights farce at Bournemouth and shaking his head saying “how did we ever lose to them by nine goals? “ 

reference the end of Fawlty Towers episode “The Germans” 

Guest An Sionnach
2 minutes ago, shailen said:

Players will have to dig deeper and BR has got to get them even more motivated. 

Leave the leprechaun out of this its the players and the players alone who will do the motivating.

As someone who likes a gamble on the old ponies, all I have seen since the resumption of the races is all these old ponies winning at crazy prices. Form of these bloomin animals is all over the place. Its the same with football. None of these players are actually match fit, they cant train properly and some still look like they have a tad of conditioning. It all looks very pre-seasonish to me. Like anyone who has played at amateur level, you will know you need to get Match fit and we just simply havent got time. We cant even work on tactics properly with games every 3 days.

For me, whatever happens this season we have been outstanding. If it wasnt for the lockdown and not playing to our fans, I would have been certain of a top 4 finish and even fancied top 3.

I cant be critical of the lads regardless what happens herein to be honest.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, shailen said:

We've beaten sheff utd and spurs once this season and we really need to do it again. Both games will be tough as they are both two well organised teams but are very different in their style of play. 

Obviously hope I’m wrong, but I can’t see where the points are coming from. Especially with a depleted team. Right back, left back and centre half missing. 

Sheffield United are better than us, Spuds are average but will play a Mourinho style that we won’t have the speed, skill or guile be able to break down...and United are actually half decent. 

We’re the 4th worst team in the division at the moment. 

Not normally a naysayer, tbh. The teams lethargy appears to be contagious. 

• Like 3

This'll give Solskjaer a lesson in that no matter how effective your forwards can be, other things can costly let you down in just a few seconds.

-

Whenever I see Ole, he reminds me off this fella off Goosebumps..

83282361-352-k663904.jpg

• Haha 2