Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, limeydale said:

ridiculous, then what;s the point of a manager?

It won Chelsea a champions league. Di Matteo just sat back and Terry (from the stands), Lampard and Drogba did the rest. Some clubs have dressing rooms with actual leaders who know exactly what needs doing and care enough to stop a train wreck when they see one coming... Player power is sometimes a good thing. 

Guest An Sionnach
Just now, limeydale said:

ridiculous, then what;s the point of a manager?

I have wondered about that for years , scream and shout from the touchline , show some passion , at least Claudio did that. And as for crazy old Martin he was our twelfth man.

34 minutes ago, shailen said:

We've beaten sheff utd and spurs once this season and we really need to do it again. Both games will be tough as they are both two well organised teams but are very different in their style of play. 

Beat those two and it might be enough can't see Chelsea getting more than 5 points 

3 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

It won Chelsea a champions league. Di Matteo just sat back and Terry (from the stands), Lampard and Drogba did the rest. Some clubs have dressing rooms with actual leaders who know exactly what needs doing and care enough to stop a train wreck when they see one coming... Player power is sometimes a good thing. 

You give me your player power vs my Claudio no?

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

I have wondered about that for years , scream and shout from the touchline , show some passion , at least Claudio did that. And as for crazy old Martin he was our twelfth man.

See the managers job is largely thankless...you put in 90% of the work behind the video line and get judged for the 10% that's seen.

53 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

Spurs won't want Chelsea to get top 4 they won't forget the bridge a few years back, revenge is sweet, I'm sure you can all remember the game aha

Given that we 'won' the game that night they might get their pound of flesh from us.

1 hour ago, Zear0 said:

Evidently not for us if you count the last 5 years.

2 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

We still need those three wins but at least we're still hanging on in there.

We need a serious reaction from the boys on Thursday.

I don't know why I'm still optimistic but I am.

I feel the same. 

Just explained to my wife that she seemed to be in a bad mood today, and that I've realised why. Because Leicester lost so badly yesterday. 

She has no interest in football, but after the man u result, I am confident that is why she "seemed" to be in a bad mood today. 😂😎

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gw_leics772 said:

I feel the same. 

Just explained to my wife that she seemed to be in a bad mood today, and that I've realised why. Because Leicester lost so badly yesterday. 

She has no interest in football, but after the man u result, I am confident that is why she "seemed" to be in a bad mood today. 😂😎

That info should  be highly prized by you...rock on bro"

57 minutes ago, limeydale said:

That info should  be highly prized by you...rock on bro"

What can I say, it's good to be in tune be with your life partner, and be open to forgiving her transgressions 😂

Modern man. 

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Like 1