Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Gerard said:

No, it will only go to the last day as long as Man Utd and Leicester don't have a 4pt difference in the next two games.

Yeah, sorry I meant that at the very least we are taking them to the last day, but obviously if we beat Sheffield and they don't win at Palace, then we have got it. (How is that still possible?!). 

5 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

We still need those three wins but at least we're still hanging on in there.

We need a serious reaction from the boys on Thursday.

I don't know why I'm still optimistic but I am.

Hopefully that will put a skip in the players step. 

Love to see Norwich turn up at Chelsea tomorrow and put in a performance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

I can see Palace wanting to go to all out to stop them getting to Champions League... 

Roy's job on line in danger of losing 8 on bounce he will be livid they played well v Chelsea need to score 1st, I've got faith lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

Yeah, sorry I meant that at the very least we are taking them to the last day, but obviously if we beat Sheffield and they don't win at Palace, then we have got it. (How is that still possible?!). 

There's 3 games left

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Not a huge goal difference swing. Only 3. 

3 goals isn't huge but it's quite a big swing in two games if we match their results. Even if we win the next two games by a one goal margin, United would have to win the next two by a three goal margin to overtake us based on goal difference going into the final day

5 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Even before tonight massive have a lot of time for Southampton especially after we nearly ended them months ago. 

Attitude since then has been unreal and love how to a man they give it a real go. 

Let's hope that the Bournemouth game does the same for us. The loss of key players is now a massive factor but we live in hope