Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Milo said:

Obviously hope I’m wrong, but I can’t see where the points are coming from. Especially with a depleted team. Right back, left back and centre half missing. 

Sheffield United are better than us, Spuds are average but will play a Mourinho style that we won’t have the speed, skill or guile be able to break down...and United are actually half decent. 

We’re the 4th worst team in the division at the moment. 

Not normally a naysayer, tbh. The teams lethargy appears to be contagious. 

Agreed, but you know it'd just be Leicester to win the next two convincingly and fall at the final hurdle. 

• Haha 1

From Hassenhutl's interview just now

"If you stop doing what we can do ... if you stop being brave, if you stop being on the front foot, if you're not organized, if you're not closing from the front, then you immediately have problems..."

A bit of that for Brendan please, Ralph!

• Like 2

I can't help but think the whole premier league season is turning into a farce towards the end. TV networks were probably capping themselves during look down that they will lose millions of viewers and revenue. instead they've found fortune in comedy. jammy buggers!

36 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

Roy's job on line in danger of losing 8 on bounce he will be livid they played well v Chelsea need to score 1st, I've got faith lol

Palace can happily get their one good performance out of the way next, just in time for us to play them after. 

• Haha 1

Guest An Sionnach
8 minutes ago, shailen said:

So Vardy and Kasper running the dressing room again 😂

Along with Jonny almost certainly , thank God. Bren can can scribble in his notebook and keep his mouth shut , it will be player power that gets the job done if it can be.

17 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Great Post match quote from Hasenhuttl. "If you stop being brave, stop being on the front foot then you have problems against one on one quality." 

Someone should show Brendan that interview. Humility and focus .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

Along with Jonny almost certainly , thank God. Bren can can scribble in his notebook and keep his mouth shut , it will be player power that gets the job done if it can be.

ridiculous, then what;s the point of a manager?