Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, kingfox said:

Thank you BTEC Adama Traore for giving us a lifeline.

Can’t wait to see us fvck up another opportunity on Thursday.

There is too much beating up the players, manager and club.

Now is the time to encourage and stick by the team, we're not out of this by a fecking long shot.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, shailen said:

True but assuming there isn't a huge goal difference swing, we could go into the United game now needing a point. If they'd won today and we matched their points total the next two games, we would have needed a win. 

Not a huge goal difference swing. Only 3. 

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

You'd have thought the same when Sheff Utd hammered Chelsea.

Again we're one win away in our next two from taking it down to the last day, even if Utd win both games, although you'd have to hope they don't keep sticking 4 or 5 past teams

Or other teams don't keep sticking 4 or 5 past us.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

I’m sorry right but if they NOW, after that, and after yesterday, can’t get themselves up for this game and have a right ****ing go at Sheff United on Thursday night then there’s something fundamentally wrong with every single one of them. 

• Like 1

Even before tonight you must have a lot of time for Southampton especially after we nearly ended them months ago. 

Attitude since then has been unreal and love how to a man they give it a real go. 

Edited by EastAnglianFox
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

Dont know if I can face tonights match as it will go something like this:

- Some promising play from both sides

- Southampton having a couple of half chances as they get more into the game around 20 minutes in

- As Southampton are on top giving some hope, Man U score just before the drinks break.

- The rest of the half is non descript until Man U score in first half injury team

- In the second half nothing will happen. At all. Except for a third Man U goal around the 70 minute mark.

You can all thank me now.

41 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

We still need those three wins but at least we're still hanging on in there.

We need a serious reaction from the boys on Thursday.

I don't know why I'm still optimistic but I am.

I'm the same. I think it's because literally anything can happen. We've done crazier things before. Let's go! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

So that means it's at least down to the last day right, even if we mess up against Sheffield?

This is just an insane rollercoaster of emotions right now. 

No, it will only go to the last day as long as Man Utd and Leicester don't have a 4pt difference in the next two games.

2 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

And palace can't keep losing. Eye on Fa cup too. And pressure if we win just before they play. Come on Leicester! Foxes never quit!

I can see Palace wanting to go to all out to stop them getting to Champions League...