Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

I really wish people would ****ing shut up about Burnley and the Europa League. 

They went out before the season had barely began. They finished nowhere in the league because they're just shit and Sean Dyche is a one trick pony fraud with no tactical sense at all beyond organising a park the bus shit house defence. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Looked like a dive by James. Tyler “loss of balance”.

And again. Booked this time, well done Moss

Edited by Fox92

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I really wish people would ****ing shut up about Burnley and the Europa League. 

They went out before the season had barely began. They finished nowhere in the league because they're just shit and Sean Dyche is a one trick pony fraud with no tactical sense at all beyond organising a park the bus shit house defence. 

But what do you really think? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's always been capable of finishing like that. 

It's the ten games he'll now go without scoring that's the problem. 

Just the lack of consistency that's his issue. 

Plays well for a few games but will do f all for a month. Guess that's what separates the good players from the great players  

Wolves way too pedestrian. 

This is a shit United midfield. Wolves need to be working much harder to press. I understood why they came to Leicester for a draw after a long journey midweek. 

Less excuse for this. Just parking the bus, everyone walking for **** sakes. 

Put these under pressure, they're not very good. Just giving them far to much respect. It wasn't a shock when Wolves beat them last year, they had the better eleven on paper. Tbqh I'd say they do here as well. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2