Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Surely Flores has got until the end of the season hasn't he? 

I think it'll be Silva first 

Well with our owners who knows !

tbf we had tightened up at the back but we lack any general confidence up front and well as soon as we go behind it's game over .

Southampton and Palace next ..

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Silva and probably Emery to be sacked this week. Closely followed by OGS and Flores in January.

You heard it here first. #ITK.

Hope not, we don't want any new manager bounce on Sunday. Silva sacked Monday after a 5-0 defeat is fine though...

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Like 1

Blimey, I missed MOTD last night and have only just seen the Arsenal v Southampton highlights. 

Saints should have won by 4 or 5.

Emery has to be gone, doesn't he? 

On what planet does David Luiz enhance a Premier League defence.   lol 

It's absolutely glorious watching them fail and seeing their fans booing them. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Blimey, I missed MOTD last night and have only just seen the Arsenal v Southampton highlights. 

I want post the same again, except swapping all the references to Arsenal for Everton and Emery for Silva. lol

It's Match of the Boos. 

Marvellous. 

• Like 2

The level of brainless pundits amazes me. There is a good nuanced conversation to be had about Arsenal. About their shape, lack of pressing, the quality of their players, the tactics of Emery, the recruitment etc. But what does Paul Ince retort to;

"BuT tHe fAnS WaNtEd WeNgEr OuT"

Football debate in mainstream media is tragic.

Edited by Koke
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Luiz is such a liability, a ball playing defender who actually cannot defend, always pulling attackers shirts in the area and then waves his arms about in dismay when they go down. 
Never rated him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Koke said:

Who will finish top 6

Liverpool 

Man City

Leicester City 

Chelsea 

Spurs 

Wolves 

Discuss.

That looks about right, though anything after Spurs is a crapshoot to me.  Could very easily be Arsenal, Sheffield United, or a handful of other teams.

Edited by Deeg67
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Koke said:

The level of brainless pundits amazes me. There is a good nuanced conversation to be had about Arsenal. About their shape, lack of pressing, the quality of their players, the tactics of Emery, the recruitment etc. But what does Paul Ince retort to;

"BuT tHe fAnS WaNtEd WeNgEr OuT"

Football debate in mainstream media is tragic.

What a tool.

Emery had a good record with Sevilla and Arsenal started their first 10 games or so under him looking like a new team but since then they've got progressively worse and the last few weeks have been laughably bad. It's clear as day Emery needs to go, they're a shambles.

Wolves must be kicking themselves for all those draws at the start of the season, the top 4 is there for the taking for someone this season. Still early days but I'd be very frustrated if I were them. European qualification again though would be decent. 

• Like 2