Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

13 minutes ago, The Syrup said:

I'm sure that Robbie secretly loves it when the Arse lose as his views must go through the roof. He'll have a fleet of Rollers on his drive by the end of the season.

When I first came across arse ftv a few years back I honestly thought he was an incognito spurs fan on the wind up lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KingsX said:

TBF they are widely recognized talents.

marx.JPG.f5143d88225ebb47891bcb18ade3cc3e.JPG

(L) to (R)  Luiz, Mustafi, Sokratis

The 3 Stooges seem more appropriate 

image.jpeg.e0743c4b7ed9a8e777fb6933f65bf4bb.jpeg

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

Aha yeah, I was thinking of including it as an option, I think you’re right in that with each of them you add in the probability of a calamity occurring skyrockets.

Just goes to show how misguided Arsenal’s transfer policy has been over the years. It’s all over the pitch as well, I’m not sure if they go out looking for these kind of players or if it’s the club itself that has the tendency to inculcate it in them!

Weren't they in for Soyuncu but faffed about? 

I suspect had he have joined them, he'd have turned into a clown like Guendozi

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Syrup said:

I'm sure that Robbie secretly loves it when the Arse lose as his views must go through the roof. He'll have a fleet of Rollers on his drive by the end of the season.

Haha yeah, him and his bunch of regulars on his channel are probably the only ones thriving even when Arse are utter and complete doggo (apart from the bookies).

What cracks me up is the eternal optimist guy (Ty?), at times he's in such denial I have a hard time to believe he's genuine. Terrific cast

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Could anybody see one off these big clubs dripping out of the league in the next few years? They don't seem to address their issues and are only getting worse

Oh I do hope so.Great to see the 'Gooners' in the Championship.Perhaps they'll get relegated with the 'Spuds?

Before Christmas, liverpool are fantastic, brilliant, really shows what a fantastic team they are to be dominating the best league in the world.

12 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

16 Ahead of Arsenal

15 Ahead of Tottenham

14 Ahead of Manchester United

what a time to be alive

After Christmas, Leicester have just beat Liverpool to move to top spot before going onto win the league.

‘Leicester took advantage of a poor year when none of the big teams turned up’. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Haha yeah, him and his bunch of regulars on his channel are probably the only ones thriving even when Arse are utter and complete doggo (apart from the bookies).

What cracks me up is the eternal optimist guy (Ty?), at times he's in denial I have a hard time to believe he's genuine. Terrific cast

Yeah tonight will be all about the ref and VAR. David Luiz was miles onside and the ref is a Spurs fan

4 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Before Christmas, liverpool are fantastic, brilliant, really shows what a fantastic team they are to be dominating the best league in the world.

After Christmas, Leicester have just beat Liverpool to move to top spot before going onto win the league.

‘Leicester took advantage of a poor year when none of the big teams turned up’. 

2F24F0B4-9747-472E-8525-5058D3C1CDFB.jpeg

• Haha 1

All the talk pre-season was about whether or not one of the chasing pack could break into the top six. We know where we are and Wolves have now picked it up after a slow start so would not be surprised if at least two of the so called big six end up out of the european places. Am going to absolutely love it when Arsenal/Spurs/Man utd are dog fighting it out for seventh and all hoping that we win the cup to give them a europa league qualifying round :giggle:

Apart from the top four though, the table is all very tight with only six points separating 6th from 18th

• Haha 1

Arsenal maybe 10th but at the looks of things they could only be a couple of defeats away from being near the relegation zones, they travel to West Ham on Sunday who managed to pull off a shock result at Chelsea last week, home to Man City and then away to Everton where a new manager syndrome could well be in affect. Isn't times great lol

Looking back at Arsenal when did it start to go wrong, cause I don't think it's be sudden change. Arsenal seem to get to a new low each season, where was the turning point?

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Could anybody see one off these big clubs dripping out of the league in the next few years? They don't seem to address their issues and are only getting worse

TBF Man utd and Spurs seem to be getting back on track a bit in recent games but arsenal are in freefall. lots of optimism here about whether we can make up the 8 points on liverpool and how it is only a couple of results going the right way etc. Turn that around and Arsenal are only 5 (thats FIVE) points above the drop zone. OK so there are a lot of teams in between who will all be playing each other and so they cannot all win but a couple more poor results against other mid table sides and they may need to seriously start looking over their shoulders. It probably ain't gonna happen but we can dream. I would almost (but not quite) give up a top four place to see it.

Good times when you wouldn't pick a single one of those Arsenal players over a Leicester player. No way Brendan will go there when he has a vastly superior squad here. He also has a great bunch of lads here and not a bunch of useless man children on massively inflated wages.

That Arsenal side is an embarrassment. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Arsenal maybe 10th but at the looks of things they could only be a couple of defeats away from being near the relegation zones, they travel to West Ham on Sunday who managed to pull off a shock result at Chelsea last week, home to Man City and then away to Everton where a new manager syndrome could well be in affect. Isn't times great lol

Looking back at Arsenal when did it start to go wrong, cause I don't think it's be sudden change. Arsenal seem to get to a new low each season, where was the turning point?

Getting rid of their greatest ever manager despite underspending every year 

• Like 1