Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

No way Nigel goes down surely? So so pleased for him. Feel like his time with Derby alongside some of his 'antics' with us really unfairly tainted his reputation in terms of his quality as a manager.

Can't be many better man-managers in the game.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Goober said:

No way Nigel goes down surely? So so pleased for him. Feel like his time with Derby alongside some of his 'antics' with us really unfairly tainted his reputation in terms of his quality as a manager.

Can't be many better man-managers in the game.

He didn't have Shakespeare with him at Derby or Leuven, I'm sure he has a big impact on tactics.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Judging from Shakespeare's tactics as manager here I'd assume big nigel does the tactics but shakey is the coach. 

Well I guess they probably need each other.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Judging from Shakespeare's tactics as manager here I'd assume big nigel does the tactics but shakey is the coach. 

I always bite when someone slags Shakespeare, i really should let it go....

...But, have you forgotten the five league wins on the bounce that saved us from relegation?   

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Need Claudio Bravo to do something very Claudio Bravo-esque here. A draw would be a great result for us.

He must be the worst keeper to play for a good team, would say Carson is better 

51 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Are you serious? We want Spurs to lose lose lose so we stay in top 4....surely you're not thinking we can catch Liverpool are you?!?

Yes I'm deluded but I'm thinking of 95/96 when Newcastle were 12 points clear of Man United, only to lose 5 or 6 games in the last few months of the season to end up losing the title by 3 or 4 points.

It's a long shot and of course I agree that we should be ensuring a top 4 finish...For the next 2 months at least!:scarf: