Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Burnley and Brighton still high on the midnight champagne.

Dyche will probably complain Burnley had to play a few hours after Villa did .

Burnley sound like there having right stinker, I don't think they've even had a shot at goal. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

Obviously we all say Maddison, vice versa for Chelsea and Villa fans. But it all depends how Southgate wants to set up. For me Maddison, but gut says Mount would be chosen. 

Grealish plays wide predominantly so may not fit.

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

You've got to hand it to Dyche, he's done a wonderful job in assembling a mid-table Championship squad.

He's done an amazing job and probably deserves to be managing a top half club with a bigger budget. What doesn't help his case is the style of his brand of football.

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Obviously we all say Maddison, vice versa for Chelsea and Villa fans. But it all depends how Southgate wants to set up. For me Maddison, but gut says Mount would be chosen. 

Grealish maybe on that list but he's yet to get an England call up, I've got a funny feeling Mount will make the team but not Maddison. Even though Mount I found a tad overrated, while Maddison is currently playing for a side that's sitting second in the league. 

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Dele Alli not included in the BT poll as his Euros squad place is obviously guaranteed.

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

He's done an amazing job and probably deserves to be managing a top half club with a bigger budget. What doesn't help his case is the style of his brand of football.

I guarantee that if you gave Dyche the reigns at a top half Premier League club he'd turn them into Burnley within a year. The guy has no imagination.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Listen I kinda warmed towards him for abit about a year or so ago but that didn't last long - I think it was just because I was so frustrated and fed up with what was happening here.

I don't think Dyche would have it any other way, he loves hiding behind the money excuses.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

And he moans about the top players diving etc (which might be valid) - doubt that goes down well!

He wouldn't get the respect from the fans and players at an Arsenal or Spurs.

I remember he was linked to the Everton role and their supporters were like no way - not our type.

Think they ended up with Big Sam anyway!!

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hugely important game today against Geodies. Chelsea win brings them right back in it, need to continue the excellent work achieved so far. No time for slip ups. 

Burnley just need to be gone. At least some teams play some decent football even if they are gonna go down would swap norwhich for them Evan Watford. Hopefully keep dropping lots of points for the rest of the season and be gone with them 

8 minutes ago, InLoveWithNgolo said:

Cant stand Villa or Grealish but starting to think he might be better than Maddison.

Grealish is quality, I would say his form is currently better

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I guarantee that if you gave Dyche the reigns at a top half Premier League club he'd turn them into Burnley within a year. The guy has no imagination.

How can anyone guarantee such a think. Maybe believe he will, but not guarantee surely. Perhaps he is only playing this way because it fits the team. At another team, he could do something totally different. 

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Brighton absolutely harmless up front so far. And I want an equalizer so badly, we could all do with one.

Too slow with their final pass 

Burnley playing much better now but are squandering golden chances. Villa too passive. You can see why they often lose games, even whwn they take the lead.

I know he is a diving wannabe boy band twat but my goodness, Grealish is some player. Wouldnt mind him at Leicester 

Edited by Tanya

51 minutes ago, Phube said:

Was never a rule!

Nothing to do with Offside!

All goals are VAR checked

It is being used in the MLS isn't it? Or going to be.