Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

And now Kane has done his hamstring. Excellent (for us and the rest of the league).

Speedy recovery.

Well.. I would have liked Spurs to be at 100% going into their home game vs Liverpool. 

Rivalry aside, it would of course help our cause, should Spurs win. Looks less likely without Kane of course.

2 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

we had thread after thread on here saying we would be top by the new year because liverpool’s december was impossible to manage. now they’ve won every game we’ve decided it is unfair and they should’ve played more times. i love this game. 

I think he's alluding to the fact that they fell on their feet with playing 3 out of their last 4 PL games at Anfield. We on the other hand played 3 out of our last 4 away.

18 minutes ago, Kendal Fox said:

Well.. I would have liked Spurs to be at 100% going into their home game vs Liverpool. 

Rivalry aside, it would of course help our cause, should Spurs win. Looks less likely without Kane of course.

Are you serious? We want Spurs to lose lose lose so we stay in top 4....surely you're not thinking we can catch Liverpool are you?!?

• Like 1