Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Arsenal post match 3-0

Brilliant performance for the entire game.

Great tactics from Brendan. His starting 11 bossed it and then he had the balls to make a half time sub to go for the win.

Best performance since the title win.

The future is looking very bright under Brendan.

• Like 4

Just now, Col city fan said:

Quite simply the most complete performance of the season imo.

We were in complete control of the whole game, scored 3 and could have scored a lot lot more.

Brenda has revived my enjoyment of watching us play

That was beautiful!

:appl:

I also don't think the sending off changed the match that much. We were completely on top before it happened. Admittedly they did have two good opportunities on the breakaway, but we absolutely dominated them from start to finish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Buce said:

Three things we learned about Arsenal today:

1) They can longer consider themselves a top-four side,

2) Their players are made of candy floss,

3) There is more spirit at the Temperance Society annual picnic.

And their defence has been shit since about 2006 lol

Speechless, what a game from the lads. Best game of the season possibly? This is the Leicester I bet we'd all like to see more often, and hope it isn't just one off. BR set us up brilliantly. Before the game I was prepared for a solid tonking and would gladly take a draw... couldn't dream that after the game I'd be thinking Arse got off lightly and should be glad they've only lost three nil!! Simply over the moon lol

• Like 2

That was not poor

That was not good

That was not very good

It was simply

Brilliiantly Outstanding.

From minute one to the last they were all out of this world. This was one of those performances that can leave you breathless. Utterly and totally outstanding. Not one player played poorly. Just one thing to say about Youri...............................

SIGN HIM UP NOW

One of the best performances that  we have seen for a very very  very long time. Wonderful, wonderful day.

• Like 3

Well now I've seen Hamza play. Mr Ndidi has competition. Hamza is not going on loan next year he's going to compete with Ndidi for a starting spot. I look forward to reaping the benefits.

That first half we were incredible, Hamza was fantastic. I think that puts to bed the idea that he's just a CDM who can't play alongside N'Didi.

Hamza should be given the armband now.