Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Arsenal post match 3-0

9 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I also want to give a shout out to the ref. Played a brilliant advantage all game but didn't shirk at making decisions.  

What a joy that was to watch from start to the sweet, sweet end

Oliver really is the best. But then I've been watching the Scottish League for the past three years.

Over the moon with that. Hold my hands up I wasn't sure pre match with the selection and I still feel we were more of a threat when Barnes came on but bravo Brendan you nailed it.

Oh and Tielemans is the best player we've ever had on loan surely? Get him signed 

8 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

I'm a rock and hard place now. I want us to beat man city but I never want liverpool to win the league as long as the premier league keeps getting won by a team in blue I'm happy

Ditto!  Let's hope one of the Liverpool players do the Gerard and slips in the key moment of their title deciding game...

8 minutes ago, FIF said:

They are all one of our own.

What a team we have to look forward to for the next few years.

Do you think we can finish top 6 next year, FIF?

Or are you mad? lol

• Haha 1

Fantastic performance today, Evans and Choudhury brilliant, as were the other 9 ...

Arsenal are the biggest bunch of diving whingers in the League by some distance, Alan Smith seems to hate us and gave us no credit on the commentary...

• Like 1

Incredible, on that performance we beat anyone, im absolutely buzzing with that!!!! The man city game is a free hit for us really, away from home, give it a real go and if we get beat then meh, rather they win the league then liverpool, really fancy us to beat chelsea, imagine getting 9 points from these last 3 games??

There's no doubt the red card for Arsenal changed the game. Probably a little harsh when you look at it objectively. But we were still controlling the game before that, what a dominant performance and three points! Vardy is on fire. Ricardo and Tielemans also deserve a shout out. Bring on the last two games:scarf:

The moment Tielemans tapped his badge twice after his goal. Stop playing with my heart! Very happy with Hamza and how Rodgers started him. I hope this and our next two cement him as our second choice before Mendy.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Quite simply the most complete performance of the season imo.

We were in complete control of the whole game, scored 3 and could have scored a lot lot more.

Brenda has revived my enjoyment of watching us play

That was beautiful!

Bit harsh mate!

My only disappointment is that we didn't get to beat them with 11 men rather than 10. Pretty certain the outcome would have been the same anyway, though. We were totally destroying them before the sending off. What a brilliant young team we have. Let's hope we can keep them altogether. 

• Like 1