Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Arsenal post match 3-0

Great Result

Good to see a nice possession game, with tackles, movement off the ball and workrate to get back for the whole 90 mins.

Looking forward to next season if we can continue as we are with this young squad with a few additions.

Was one of the most Pathetic performances from an Arsenal team I have seen in years.

Look forward to the day they drift out the top 6 as they bang average at best.

I remember getting a lot of flak a few months ago from a lot of posters on here for suggesting this team has the potential to go far in the Europa League and may be even win the thing.

Today we beat this seasons Semi Finalists and one of the remaining favourites in the Europa League extremely comfortably and in style.

This team always had the potential to go very far, all it needed was the right motivation and early signs are suggesting that Rodgers is the right man to take us up a level. 

• Like 1

The best performance of the season. They didn't get near us. We still would have won even if they had kept 11 on the pitch. From the off we were much better and youri scored at the perfect time to just ease the slight nerves that it might not happen. After that you just knew it was are day. Beating arsenal has to be one of the sweetest victories of the season. Bring on the next two matches!

I'm off to watch the Kasper to vardy goal on repeat until the end of time. Beautiful. 

10 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

There's no doubt the red card for Arsenal changed the game. Probably a little harsh when you look at it objectively. But we were still controlling the game before that, what a dominant performance and three points! Vardy is on fire. Ricardo and Tielemans also deserve a shout out. Bring on the last two games:scarf:

not trying to be a boblet, but how can it have changed the game if we were already controlling it?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Easy in the end, I don’t think o can remember a better performance by us in the Premier League, maybe Man city away in the title winning season only one close.

Go back all those yeays..that historical 3-3  PL supergameagainst Arsenal.that was then hit .this we won by demolishing ..Ffs  "The Arsenal"...no if or buts

We found out team and future ethos with new manager..we destroyed their future dreams...

No!!! not our best team in 20 years,but wow God damn near it!!! 

16 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

When you put his goals in context of our overall performances this season it really highlights what a great player he is. Objectively one of the best strikers in the league. He's the best striker Leicester have ever had. We've got a player with the ability to score 20 goals every season given the rest of the team performs. Let's hope he's got a couple more years at the top. Wouldn't swap him for anyone in the league. X 

I feel England would do much better with Vardy in front of goal instead of Kane. I feel for Vardy.

• Like 3

Best performance of the season, pretty much domination from first minute to last.

The midfield trio especially pissed all over them, all three controlled the game.

Hard to pick players out tbh, the whole team were brilliant but for me Evans and Choudhury stood out above the rest, Choudhury made such a difference and Evans was an absolute rock.

Can't wait for Arsenal fan tv later ;) 

5 minutes ago, MPH said:

not trying to be a boblet, but how can it have changed the game if we were already controlling it?

We were mostly in control but they looked a threat a few times before the sending off. After that i can't really remember any chances they had

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What on earth is going on with Arsenal?

A place in the world's biggest club competition up for grabs and they just stroll around barely even trying to press us, even when it was 11 v. 11.

Credit to Ricardo, Hamza, Evans and Vardy who all had good games.

Also credit to Brendan for making the change at half-time...it was an obvious move, but not every manager would actually do it.

- Leicester have won back-to-back home league games against Arsenal for the first time since November 1983.
- Arsenal have lost three consecutive league games, while conceding at least three goals each time for the first time since May 1966.
- Only Liverpool and Manchester City have earned more Premier League points than Leicester since Brendan Rodgers took charge in March (16).
- Arsenal have lost four of their last five Premier League games, as many as they had in their previous 29 in the competition.
- Youri Tielemans has been directly involved in seven goals in his last nine Premier League games for Leicester (three goals, four assists).
- All three of Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers’ Premier League victories against Arsenal have come at different clubs (Swansea, Liverpool, Leicester).
- Leicester’s Jamie Vardy has scored more Premier League goals against Arsenal than he has vs any other side in the competition (eight).

• Like 3