Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

AFCON 2019

G'won Riyad :D 

(The bottom tweet is a far right politician saying he wants Nigeria to win because he believes the many France based Algerians will pour violently into the streets and drown France in Algerian flags if they win, Riyad responded to say he scored the free kick for him lol ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm very proud of Riyad. He is doing a great job captaining the Team. The guys like and respect him. He puts a great shift every game and the last game proved how important he is to the Algerian team. No matter if he's on or off his game, you can count on him to win his team the game.

I truly miss him here. He might've not been playing as good as he could every game but he was always a player that you can look for to deliver a game-winning moment of absolute brilliance.

Edited by the fox
  • Like 3

Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr ''We only have two playing in England regularly but Alex Iwobi does not start all the time at Arsenal and Ndidi is at Leicester but it is not a very big club, so I think we have to work hard to find these players who can replace Obi Mikel.''

Edited by Steven
  • Sad 1