Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st martin

Michael Keane

The problem with this is, we can no longer write links like this off as nonsense after the signing of Vestergaard. When you consider that, plus the fact we're perfectly happy to let Soyuncu go, who with the right coaching is a very good at least top half Premier League Center half (I'd argue he's good enough for top 6), you realise this link isn't the madness it would once have been.

• Like 1

he was always one of the most overrated players. I personally always had doubts about him even when he was with us. He scored a few late goals which blurred a lot of peoples vision on how good he actually was. 

Then at burnley, dyche did what dyche does. You can never trust a dyche defender can replicate the performance outside of his system it’s a potential disaster. 

Since his move to everton he was well and truly found out. Even as a loan this is not what i want to see us doing. 

Give me a random cb on loan from europe as back up any day … i miss the days of dragovic and even molla wague 😂 as 5th choice options. At least there’s the chance they work out to be good… we all know keanes ceiling already. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

I liked him when he was here thought he played better than Morgan at times but wouldn’t take him back now 

Form absolutely nosedived when he arrived. Got in ahead of Liam Moore who'd been pretty solid that's season and was our own young player who we should have developed.

15 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

he was always one of the most overrated players. I personally always had doubts about him even when he was with us. He scored a few late goals which blurred a lot of peoples vision on how good he actually was. 

Then at burnley, dyche did what dyche does. You can never trust a dyche defender can replicate the performance outside of his system it’s a potential disaster. 

Since his move to everton he was well and truly found out. Even as a loan this is not what i want to see us doing. 

Give me a random cb on loan from europe as back up any day … i miss the days of dragovic and even molla wague 😂 as 5th choice options. At least there’s the chance they work out to be good… we all know keanes ceiling already. 

I was the same. He cost us goal after goal in his short spell with us, mainly as he was so physically weak and couldn't jump for shit. 

• Like 1