Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leicester City To Host Wolves In 2019/20 Premier League Opener

14 hours ago, TonyN11 said:

TalkSport say that the super computer predicts that we'll draw the Wolves game 2-2 but that we will win the next 4....

A super computer that thinks we can t beat wolves at home but we can win away at Chelsea and yanited  ........ is it a Commodore 64?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Foxhateram said:

Amazon confirmed on Twitter that games are free to Prime members at no extra cost or subscription.

Excellent news! More from you please Amazon. All games over their two weekends streamed, not just 1 or 2. This is the way forward in my opinion, if I knew I could watch city every week, I'd happily pay them. Also it'd be great if all games were played at the same time like the old days. 

Haha come on mate, you can't ask for them all to be televised and for them all to be on at the same time! lol 

13 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Looking pretty certain it’s a Sunday. 

Wolves will play Crusaders or B36 of Torshavn in the second qualifying round. Nailed on to win that 

Yeah will definitely win that, then hope they get some eastern european team in the arse end of nowhere in the 3rd round away on the 8th August

On 14/06/2019 at 07:58, st albans fox said:

A super computer that thinks we can t beat wolves at home but we can win away at Chelsea and yanited  ........ is it a Commodore 64?

"Super computer" predicts!! What bollocks, 3-0 home win whenever it's played!!

Edited by David Hankey

30 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

We wont be bottom but I dont like not playing the first day, and also now wolves disadvantage from europe is reduced.

Even if the game stayed Saturday it still wouldn't have been the first day ;)

Regarding the debate about whether we're catching Wolves at a good time or not (there isn't one but it's a good opening line when setting an agenda!), do you think they'll arrive weary from (hopefully an away leg) their European game but on the other hand could be more finely tuned as they've had a competitive game(s). Maybe the two things level out? Then again, is our friendly v Stoke and then Atalanta any less competitive than playing the B-52's or whoever they get? I'm more concerned that our u-21's will have that post tournament thing where they don't quite hit optimum condition until a few games in.