Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

10 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

I'm 'big daddy'.

I remember you Shirley ! ...    you used to have all them fights against that massive wrestler Giant Haystacks !

And it was all pretend and made up ...     need I say more peeps ! ...   :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, Fox_in_a_Box said:

I'm in Hinckley, I could probably get to Birmingham airport just in time for him to land. 

Where about? I grew up in Burbage..

Someone nip down the airport with a phone charger..... 

Edited by Cameron Davidson

Foxestalk is a funny old place. My question is, why is Tielemans taking a standard flight and not a private jet? It doesn't even look 1st class and if it is, then he needs a refund! Just saying 

Edited by fox_favourite

10 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

He was in and out today for a quick meeting.  Store design, branding, advertising, etc.  Whilst we wait, if anyone needs these types of services, feel free to contact our creative agency, Mynt, in Leicester :thumbup:

#plug 

Give us a job

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

Foxestalk is a funny old place. My question is, why is Tielemans taking a standard flight and not a private jet? It doesn't even look 1st class and if it is, then he needs a refund! Just saying 

Hastily-booked flight, no tickets in first/business class left...?

3 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

It is a bit odd... but maybe he just like's to do things his way. With that route a seat at the front of the plane is as first class as it gets!! It's definitely him though - I would recognise those freakishly long eyelashes anywhere!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

He evidently has the extra leg room seats there, what more do you want from the man? ?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

We're not bloody made of money. 

Flight 6 minutes late.

Nightmare.

Edited by FoxFossil

5 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

he has gone for the extra leg room upgrade option.