Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

5 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Foxestalk is a funny old place. My question is, why is Tielemans taking a standard flight and not a private jet? It doesn't even look 1st class and if it is, then he needs a refund! Just saying 

The last time a famous premier league player took a private flight it didn't turn out too well, I think I'd rather have him onboard RyanAir tbh

2 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Lots of short haul planes don’t have proper business class 

Brüssels Airlines is part of the Luftwaffe Group. On short haul flights they just move a curtain back, stiff you on price and call it Business.  Austrian Airlines do the same.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

DID HE CHARGE HIS PHONE?!

CHILLYOURJET

IT'S BIG @ozvaldo DADDY'S PHONE THAT HAD THE JUICE ISSUE. HE'S CHARGING IT. IT'S GONE PAST 30% NOW*

* I suspect you know this and are on the nark.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Brüssels Airlines is part of the Luftwaffe Group. On short haul flights they just move a curtain back, stiff you on price and call it Business.  Austrian Airlines do the same.

Hopefully no spitfires circling around the West Midlands then.

Just now, st albans fox said:

He had a medical at the end of jan ...... does he need another one so soon ? 

Surely there is stuff that that can be carried over so he just needs to ‘cough and drop’ and the deals done !

Are you suggesting we purchase something for £40m, knowing that it has sat around motionless for 2-3 weeks, but don’t bother to give the once over?