Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cambridge - Match Thread - 23/07/19 (Friendly)

48 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

If Man U sign Maguire for 80m+, I wouldn’t be concerned; I think it will be good business, but we will need a capable replacement. 

If Benk is injured, I'd rather keep Maguire unless we sign someone

18 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Nacho pressing well is a big thing, he obviously has talent but I feel like something hasn't been right, either attitude or confidence or not understanding what Puel or Shakespeare were asking him to do. If Rodgers can get through to him then we might have a player on our hands. That's the difference between Nacho and Ghezzal you always felt like Nacho had lots more to give but was mentally struggling. Ghezzal just doesn't have the gears to go through. 

He's also clearly a confidence player. After scoring he improved massively, and started to show his skill.

Still not convinced by him but I support every Leicester player. And as you say his hard work makes him a lot more endearing. Shinji Okazaki had a poor goal scoring record but is a legend for a reason. He worked his arse off unselfishly for the team, and it helped reach dream land. Every player no matter how good or bad you are should aim to put in a shift like that!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Captain... said:

Nacho pressing well is a big thing, he obviously has talent but I feel like something hasn't been right, either attitude or confidence or not understanding what Puel or Shakespeare were asking him to do. If Rodgers can get through to him then we might have a player on our hands. That's the difference between Nacho and Ghezzal you always felt like Nacho had lots more to give but was mentally struggling. Ghezzal just doesn't have the gears to go through. 

By way of building his confidence, maybe we should stop calling him "nacho man."

8 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

As if the telly just zoomed in on little kids doing the you're shit ahhhh lol 

How sad and embarrassing that the kids are made to believe this is O.K. behaviour, what are their parents thinking of........pathetic, humiliating and very, very, embarrassing .What will they grow up like?..............so so SAD!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pete from the USA said:

By way of building his confidence, maybe we should stop calling him "nacho man."

20 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Has he said he doesn't like it? It's not a disrespectful thing just a nickname. 

It's interesting that it was posted by an American and repped by another.

Is there some connotation with the term over there that we're not aware of?