Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

5 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Anglo-saxon-Norman, Bastard,with proud blood of the "old melton Road",

Carved,ilched out,and rumbles on Western Park...fighting for blood rights,

Of semper eadam& New Parks through and Through...

Germanic...! My wife and kids,yup !!

but after 40 years,slowly civilizing and cultervating them!!  Then Boris & Corbyn comes along & fuxx it up!!!...:englandsmile4wf:....:ill:

Between..Good neighbours.& 

The Dominion..terrority gained & Held.

No Braunstone nor Glennies slipping through our guard..unless honourary like

P.Shilton esq...

Yes I jumped ship!!  But carried The foxes &Tigers badge proudly..through Himalyian Shangrila,then through the Darian gap,

Rajastan,gobi desert,Inca trail heights,through Mayan jungles...right to

The heart of My Schwarzwa'lder Ma'dle.

But not really Germanic...tho' the Poles &  German PoWs,did build our

New Parks roads!!

Ps...but a nice guy really.  Grankids,just reckon I am a weirdo bushman on Wheels ( wheelchair)...!!:teehee:

Before capulation...

IMG_20180316_132157.thumb.jpg.4636c2eeb9828cfc05a87193e90e82fb.jpg

😉

27B8D98B-F4B8-4CFE-AF7E-9245B1891F6A.jpeg

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, psychonaut said:

No justification required my friend. We’re all Germanic if you go back far enough. Angles Saxon Norman all Germanic tribes non the less ( Germanic in reference to area not the modern understanding of the word) 

true....and you are quite right...

I actually Studied Anthropology & Ancient Tribes of the world.

.I was just being facetious like we all..!!  of German(Germanic) Blood tend to be!!!  Plus Rebellious n devellish ignorant...New Parks characteristic..:smile:

but hey-ho ..its a footall forum & Soyuncu as a Turk

can find his lives  tribulations through Altai mountains or Orhun inscriptions even shaking hands with us barbarians..:trumpet:

Huns & Germans hey...Atta turk,laughing in his grave

Edited by fuchsntf

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

true....and you are quite right...

I actually Studied Anthropology & Ancient Tribes of the world.

.I was just being facetious like we all..!!  of German(Germanic) Blood tend to be!!!  Plus Rebellious n devellish ignorant...New Parks characteristic..:smile:

but hey-ho ..its a footall forum & Soyuncu as a Turk

can find his lives  tribulations through Altai mountains or Orhun inscriptions even shaking hands with us barbarians..:trumpet:

You would get my vote if there was ever a thread started called ‘Name the FoxesTalk member that you’d happily share a beer with’ :worship:

• Like 2

Easy MOTM for me, outstanding throughout. It’s funny that pre match everyone felt like he had a mistake in him and yet if anything his defending was his best attribute today. Actually because of his haircut and play style he was very reminiscent of a young Puyol. 

Impressive performance!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Easy MOTM for me, outstanding throughout. It’s funny that pre match everyone felt like he had a mistake in him and yet if anything his defending was his best attribute today. Actually because of his haircut and play style he was very reminiscent of a young Puyol. 

Impressive performance!

After seeing him play the preseason games, I replied to the thread you put on the transfer forums about him and not to toot my own horn. I'm glad I set my stall out early in regards to Cags. Something about him was classy... And now we have people comparing him to Puyol... They're wrong of course. That hair is pure Maldini 

Edited by LC/FC
I hate my phone
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

In reality, would have been greedy getting another CB when Soyuncu clearly is a decent player

On the basis of todays performance we really didn't need one. If Maguire had stayed we would have had a bottleneck at CB. If Benkovik is on the same level as Soyuncu we are going to be just fine.

• Like 2