Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

1 hour ago, LC/FC said:

Cause those people don't have a clue about how football is played these days.They're either stuck in the 70s, only believe what the media tells them to believe or think Fifa has given them Godlike footballing knowledge.

They don't actually watch a player, try to see the qualities possessed by the player and then form their own original opinion, that's not based on sensationalism from someone else. 

True that, we really didn’t need one with Benkovic waiting in the wings also. Pocket the money and spend in different areas if needed further down the line :) 

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

May be ‘some Humble Pie’ for some on here:ph34r:

Perhaps. But I'd say we wait a few weeks and not rely too heavily on some wayward shooting from Jota and Jimenez.

That VAR ruling is quite frankly ridiculous aswell but I'll take it lol

Hopefully Chelsea keep the same front line as today, that will help. 

5 minutes ago, ultrafox said:

Yeah..I'd like to know too!

Anybody?

One of them that's hard to put across as the only words are Caglar Soyuncu :D

Plus I'm fairly sure it started off as a Perez chant that was quickly adapted during the 90 minutes 

Edited by Jimbo

My man of the match today.

Rock solid and judging on today, was exactly the reason why we didn't need to go and panic to buy a centre-back and also glad we didn't spend money on one.

Some of the situations where I thought 'ah shit, they're gonna score' he was there and getting tackles in and covering for other players.

Very composed and calm on the ball, barely seemed to panic himself in dodgy situations (there was one moment where he sold Jimenez down the river on the edge of our box then nearly lost the ball but that's minor when judging his whole performance). 

Very happy with his performance. More of the same against Chelsea please and onwards.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, J.Lisemore said:

And yet most people were adamant we needed a new centre half.. glad we gave him a chance, he will make mistakes but we need to stick with him. 

I’d still rather we had 5. One injury to the starting pair and and we are in down to relying on crocks and old players.

He’s shown he had talent in the past, but he’s also shown he’s capable of a **** up. I think we should hold off declaring him the second coming.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I’d still rather we had 5. One injury to the starting pair and and we are in down to relying on crocks and old players.

He’s shown he had talent in the past, but he’s also shown he’s capable of a **** up. I think we should hold off declaring him the second coming.

I think he still has a ***** up in him but I was fearful of how he'd get on today.  Perhaps be a bit nervous or maybe too aggressive but he passed his test with flying colours so we shouldn't begrudge him the praise he is due for today you old curmudgeon  ;)