Col you are genuinely a good poster on here for 90% of the time but the other 10% of your posts are absolutely crackers mate lol come out with some absolute random rubbish sometimes 

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

It's not hypocritical to change your opinion. Using Nacho as an example, he hast at times been utter dreadful and in the majority of his time here has looked like he was out of his depth. He received  criticism for that. He is now showing his potential and playing very well. Showing why we spent so much money on him and he is RIGHTFULLY getting as much praise as he deserves. 

That is not hypocrisy. It is the lad getting the response that his performances deserve. 

Picking one opinion and sticking to it regardless what happens, like you have done with Amartey is just outright immature. 

I don’t know why you keep on needing to offend mate? Personally I think it’s better to have a view and generally stick to it. That’s not immature, probably completely the opposite.

My views on Perez have been consistent. I like him and have often argued I think he’s more valuable to the team than many on here recognised. My views on Big Dan haven’t really changed. Handy utility player but just not really good enough. And Cambiasso.. no way a Leicester legend and in many games during the great escape season, actually a liability.

Generally quite set views that I’ve had and have gone against the grain. But I don’t care about that. I’ll stick with them.

24 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Col you are genuinely a good poster on here for 90% of the time but the other 10% of your posts are absolutely crackers mate lol come out with some absolute random rubbish sometimes 

Thanks buddy! I do have to admit I chuck in the odd googly every so often such as simply replying ‘garbage’

To get a reaction basically. 
😀

• Thanks 1

When facts change, opinions change. You can only respond to what you see. If player X has been terrible for months and you are critical of him then it's fine to praise him when he's  doing well. It's not being reactionary or flip flopping or anything else. You change your opinion based on the facts in front of you. In fact, it'd be stubborn and dishonest not to change your opinion when the facts change.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I don’t know why you keep on needing to offend mate? Personally I think it’s better to have a view and generally stick to it. That’s not immature, probably completely the opposite.

My views on Perez have been consistent. I like him and have often argued I think he’s more valuable to the team than many on here recognised. My views on Big Dan haven’t really changed. Handy utility player but just not really good enough. And Cambiasso.. no way a Leicester legend and in many games during the great escape season, actually a liability.

Generally quite set views that I’ve had and have gone against the grain. But I don’t care about that. I’ll stick with them.

Mate, you being offended is your issue not mine because nothing I've said is remotely offensive. 

Having an opinion and refusing to change it regardless of what happens is emotionally immature in my opinion as things change and if you don't change with it then your opinion becomes outdated and one you only have for the sake of having. 

....but don't worry about it because although you claim to generally stick to your opinion, you clearly don't. 13 hours ago, Amartey was "one of the worst players to play for us in a long time" and now he is a "handy utility player"... So hypocrisy must be contagious, eh? 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Koke said:

When facts change, opinions change. You can only respond to what you see. If player X has been terrible for months and you are critical of him then it's fine to praise him when he's  doing well. It's not being reactionary or flip flopping or anything else. You change your opinion based on the facts in front of you. In fact, it'd be stubborn and dishonest not to change your opinion when the facts change.

I’ve always thought it’s the strength of opinion that matters. Be honest, we all see it from football fans. To go from ‘cvnt’ and ‘shouldn’t ever wear the shirt again’ to ‘I always thought there was a player in there’ IS hypocritical. 
It just is.... isn’t it?

2 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Mate, you being offended is your issue not mine because nothing I've said is remotely offensive. 

Having an opinion and refusing to change it regardless of what happens is emotionally immature in my opinion as things change and if you don't change with it then your opinion becomes outdated and one you only have for the sake of having. 

....but don't worry about it because although you claim to generally stick to your opinion, you clearly don't. 13 hours ago, Amartey was "one of the worst players to play for us in a long time" and now he is a "handy utility player"... So hypocrisy must be contagious, eh? 

Of course he’s a handy utility player. He can play in different positions. But he’s not much good in any of them is he? Or do you think he is? That’s pretty much all I’m saying and pretty much all I’ve said about Amartey. 
And of course to continually call someone ‘immature’ is offensive. My view is my view, if you don’t agree you don’t agree.

Ayoze has been much more like it if late. I think as a utility squad forward he is of value, but as a lone striker he just wasn’t strong or fast enough to properly impact games. It’s good to see him contributing and long may it continue!

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I’ve always thought it’s the strength of opinion that matters. Be honest, we all see it from football fans. To go from ‘cvnt’ and ‘shouldn’t ever wear the shirt again’ to ‘I always thought there was a player in there’ IS hypocritical. 
It just is.... isn’t it?

Totally agree. Some people go from one exteme to the other. If Iheancho has couple of bad games in a row there will be people calling him a donkey and demanding him to be sold immediately. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Of course he’s a handy utility player. He can play in different positions. But he’s not much good in any of them is he? Or do you think he is? That’s pretty much all I’m saying and pretty much all I’ve said about Amartey. 
And of course to continually call someone ‘immature’ is offensive. My view is my view, if you don’t agree you don’t agree.

No, I think that handy utility player is a fair label. I don't think he is great In any one position but I think he is decent in a few. 

My initial point was though that regardless of what Dan does from here on in, your refusal to change your opinion on him as its "hypocritical" means you're opinion on him may not always be relevant. He could go on to be the best player City ever had but because you don't want to ever admit you might be wrong, you will stick to your guns and hide behind the "my right to an opinion" even though you know your wrong.

.....which, IMO is immature AF. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

No, I think that handy utility player is a fair label. I don't think he is great In any one position but I think he is decent in a few. 

My initial point was though that regardless of what Dan does from here on in, your refusal to change your opinion on him as its "hypocritical" means you're opinion on him may not always be relevant. He could go on to be the best player City ever had but because you don't want to ever admit you might be wrong, you will stick to your guns and hide behind the "my right to an opinion" even though you know your wrong.

.....which, IMO is immature AF. 

:please:

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

:please:

Please what? I'm not stopping you from having sh!t opinions mate.... batter in. I will occasionally pop up and mock you for it but that comes with the territory I'm afraid.

5 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Please what? I'm not stopping you from having sh!t opinions mate.... batter in. I will occasionally pop up and mock you for it but that comes with the territory I'm afraid.

Please as in I have literally no idea what you are on about?

Oh and more insults I see

:dunno:

17 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Please as in I have literally no idea what you are on about?

Oh and more insults I see

:dunno:

Saying your opinions are sh!t isn't an insult mate. It's an opinion. Absolutely no different from you calling everyone hypocrites. 

• Like 2

Weirdos on here just blame the same players whenever we lose. No doubt if Under had played he would’ve got battered to. The vast majority of the time whenever we lose nobody was particularly excellent. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

If you see somebody you didn't rate playing well and contributing, why not just say so or admit they've changed your view? Why do you need to stick rigidly to what you first thought?

It's not a weakness.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Such is the nature of cult worship.

What about having your own thoughts rather than following the crowd?
Cambiasso was bang average in a team that was rooted to the base of the division for three quarters of a season. His legs had basically gone. We signed Huth, protected Cambiasso more and managed to pull-off the great escape as a team. Cambiasso is a legend to football, but is no legend to Leicester City.

Unless you want him to be, because you feel he ‘should have been’. 
Oh and this is before all the reports on him being a bit of a pain in the arse in the dressing room and before the conspiracies about him basically managing the team for Pearson
👍

I agree with this. He was actually very slow and was held in far to high a regard than he should of been purely due to his name.

Dont get me wrong he did ok and his technique and leadership was there to see, but he was a yard off and knew it himself that’s why he left for a weaker league.

Anyone who actually thinks he was a ‘Leicester legend’ is just in a ‘little Leicester’ mind set and wanting a big name to be associated to us as a legend.

In regards to staying up, he was a small reason but there were a lot bigger reasons. Mainly Huth coming in, Vardy moving up top, Mahrez being used more, Albrighton coming in from the wilderness and found the solution.

Proven by the season after where he left but we still were as good even before Kante came in.

Huth over the aging Upson. Vardy being a number 9 not a wide man and Mahrez and Albrighton providing width were why we suddenly showed our unshown potential. 

Edit: and on my opinion on Amarty. I agree with you as well. He’s a very limited and pretty poor player who isn’t really good enough.

However that goal vs Brighton is crucial so will always of done his bit for us , if we get CL.

Edited by deanolegend1989
  • Like 1

The guy gets unfair grief and has a role to play not being in our first choice 11 does not make him a bad player just someone who has someone better than him in his natural position it happens and we need a better squad. As for those moaning about his fee, well not down to him but what do people expect for someone who cost £10 million less than Joelinton

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Thanks buddy! I do have to admit I chuck in the odd googly every so often such as simply replying ‘garbage’

To get a reaction basically. 
😀

Get a room, and bring Amartey with you.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I agree with this. He was actually very slow and was held in far to high a regard than he should of been purely due to his name.

Dont get me wrong he did ok and his technique and leadership was there to see, but he was a yard off and knew it himself that’s why he left for a weaker league.

Anyone who actually thinks he was a ‘Leicester legend’ is just in a ‘little Leicester’ mind set and wanting a big name to be associated to us as a legend.

In regards to staying up, he was a small reason but there were a lot bigger reasons. Mainly Huth coming in, Vardy moving up top, Mahrez being used more, Albrighton coming in from the wilderness and found the solution.

Proven by the season after where he left but we still were as good even before Kante came in.

Huth over the aging Upson. Vardy being a number 9 not a wide man and Mahrez and Albrighton providing width were why we suddenly showed our unshown potential. 

Edit: and on my opinion on Amarty. I agree with you as well. He’s a very limited and pretty poor player who isn’t really good enough.

However that goal vs Brighton is crucial so will always of done his bit for us , if we get CL.

Best post I’ve read in a long long time. Careful though mate. You post an honest post, agreeing with me, don’t expect any rep points.. 

👍