Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

27 minutes ago, enmac said:

He's getting to be more and more like Shinji. I can't really see much difference. Perez needs to smile more, obviously. 

He is very similar to Shinji, but for £30m, its been terrible business. He is a good squad player for us though. 

1 minute ago, OhYesNdidi said:

He is very similar to Shinji, but for £30m, its been terrible business. He is a good squad player for us though. 

But that knee alone helped us to win the Cup, which  is priceless. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've compiled all the responses in this thread and ran them through a football performance computator.

It has suggest selling Perez and using the money to buy a Roomba, training mannequin and some gorilla glue.. We should get a similar return and make 15 million out of it

He is a very expensive squad player. I don't mind having him around as he is a very hard working player and really does press and defend from the front, which definitely has its merits, especially in tight games against attacking sides like the final. 

Moving forward, he shouldn't really be starting for us week in week out but he still has a role to play next season

• Like 2

Up there with thr worst players we've had in this PL era. Flat track bully when he does actually score but otherwise he just offers a bit of defensive discipline with 0 attacking threat.

Blokes bloody terrible. Absolute shit and he has been since the day we signed him. I have no idea why we keep playing him. Doesn't deserve to be any where near our side. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1