Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Are you actually not watching ? lol

Unfortunately I am. 

I'm absolutley positive maddison does better than perez there. Perez does nothing every single game. It's not his fault, he's just no where near good enough. 

But please answer my question, what does he bring to the table? :dunno:

I'd also say I'm being pretty nice and respectful to you and your opinion so if we can keep that mutual.... 

Guest ttfn

It was a dreadful finish but it’s not Perez’s fault we only had about 2 reasonable chances to score in 90 minutes.

It’s not a reasonable or sustainable tactic to hope that the opposition keep missing clear cut chances and that we take all of ours.

2 minutes ago, ttfn said:

It was a dreadful finish but it’s not Perez’s fault we only had about 2 reasonable chances to score in 90 minutes.

It’s not a reasonable or sustainable tactic to hope that the opposition keep missing clear cut chances and that we take all of ours.

It bloody well is his fault he was supposed to be one of the creative players behind the striker, the lengths people go to defend a player that is, quite frankly, garbage, is astounding.

Edited by honeybradger
  • Like 3

Guest ttfn
Just now, honeybradger said:

It bloody well is his fault he was supposed to be one of the creative players behind the striker, the lengths people go to defend a player this is, quite frankly, garbage, is astounding.

The formation doesn’t work. Vardy is knackered, Perez isn’t good enough and Maddison is unfit. We had no threat whatsoever. That’s not all on Perez, as much as I agree he’s not the answer.

Perez was poor. He has been most games. His miss was so bad. It was a guilt edged chance. Maddison is either injured or he is done here. Showing no interest. I hope that is not the case with him. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

Are you suggesting that was Perez at his creative best? Getting hit by a bad pass and unwittingly deflecting it to Yuri, then lying down to watch Yuri carry it for 30 yards and hit it another 30 in the top corner? 

No I’m saying he was part of winning the FA cup.. 3 days later you’re on here slaughtering him. 
After Saturday this whole race for top 4 crap is all people care about and it does my head in. Sound like Arsenal and Spurs fans 

The sheer gulf in quality between him and nearly every other first team player we have is incredible. We should look to get rid this summer for any price otherwise wel just be stuck with him until his contract runs out.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, lcfceaves said:

No I’m saying he was part of winning the FA cup.. 3 days later you’re on here slaughtering him. 
After Saturday this whole race for top 4 crap is all people care about and it does my head in. Sound like Arsenal and Spurs fans 

You can be grateful about Saturday, disappointed about tonight and think Perez is garbage, they’re not mutually exclusive.

• Like 2

Ive defended him in the past but at the end of the day he is Newcastle standard and that is where he should still be playing. People can say about his workrate but apart from that he is utter garbage. So far behind the rest of the team in technical ability its laughable

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

You can be grateful about Saturday, disappointed about tonight and think Perez is garbage, they’re not mutually exclusive.

Never denied he was poor but so were most of them… especially for first 60 minutes 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Anyone saying at least perez presses wasnt watching the game properly, he was waltzing round half the time hardly doing anything off the ball. When he did end up in a duel he lost the 50/50 pretty much every time

He presses than Maddison does. That doesn't mean he's playing well or not weak as p*ss in the challenge but merely stating a fact. 

He missed the equaliser.  I was not surprised.

We now have reasonable cover in most positions.  We lack depth in numbers in attacking options.  Perez is surface.

A fit Vardy, a fit Maddison,. a fit Barnes, Iheanacho are good options.  We need more.