Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

Seems to me its the lack of quality in our squad that leaves us with little options. Who would we have played instead of him today?  Given that Brendan seems not to want to play Praet. Look at our bench ,theres no one

• Like 1

I don’t care how hard you work you don’t miss a chance like that and he’s missed a few like that this season. He ain’t got it and I expect him to play minimal games or sold next season.

FFS Perez!! FFS!!

2 minutes ago, MiDuck55 said:

Seems to me its the lack of quality in our squad that leaves us with little options. Who would we have played instead of him today?  Given that Brendan seems not to want to play Praet. Look at our bench ,theres no one

Personally I think the alternative today would/should have been Vardy and Nacho upfront with JM behind.

1 minute ago, markko said:

I think Praet would have been better than either Perez or Maddison tonight. 

Nacho should have played, Maddison still has the quality to create something. Praet is such a meh player. 

20 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Was he? Both did absolutely nothing.

Difference is Maddison has shown he can perform and clearly not fit. What has Perez proven with us? Nothing.

Agreed, Maddison didn't do or wasn't allowed to do anything but he has been brilliant at times this season but where is Perez's highlight reel.

We were dominated today and deserved nothing but you dream of a chance in the last minutes like that when you're 2-1 down and created next to nothing all match. Maddison slots that home 85% of the time. Unforgivable to miss the target from there.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MiDuck55 said:

Agreed, that’s the reason we struggle at the end of the season, we don’t have the depth the other teams up there do. We are playing a half injured Maddison (and possibly Vardy too), tielemans who has hardly missed a game in the last 60, and a wing back at centre back because the drop down in quality from them to their replacements (lower Prem level players for the most part) is too much to risk.

You reap what you sow. Perez has had five or six bad games for every good one in a Leicester shirt. He was dreadful all game tonight and should have been taken off at half time. Why Rodgers kept him on was utterly baffling.

Missing that easy chance and taking a top four place out of our hands was the final straw. I’ve had enough of him.

• Like 2

I was under impression we signed him as Okazaki replacement, he was supposed to compliment Vardy or something to that extent. Fuchssake this guy is not fit to boil the water for Shinji's ramen

I don't even see that effort he supposedly puts in. No signs of improvement whatsoever. Worse signing than Slim shady imho and consistently our weakest link

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Nacho should have played, Maddison still has the quality to create something. Praet is such a meh player. 

Maddison has not been right for some time. Perez annoys me everytime he plays. He is so poor. He sticks out like a sore thumb. Praet has got something about him and I would pick him over Perez. 

2 minutes ago, AS78UK said:

Maddison looked worse today, Vardy not much better.  His performance looks worse cos of the miss.   

Well he had a fuching great opportunity to make his performance look a whole lot better. 

8 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Awful shot. That was an incredible chance. 

Hit the target low and hard and you probably score. 

He side footed it over too, how the hell do you blaze a side foot attempt that far over!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

He has to score from there. Unchallenged 12 yards out coming on to the ball. Hate to say it but that chance missed has cost us dearly. Not going to say it’s cost us CL football as there’s other problems over the course of the season.

I firmly see this as out of our hands now. Come 22.30 tomorrow we are 5th

Sees plenty of it, unchallenged, rolling on the ground at a nice pace. Doesn't even have to hit it that hard because of the nice pace on the ball, a nice controlled finish into the corner should be bread and butter for a PL striker.

2 minutes ago, markko said:

Maddison has not been right for some time. Perez annoys me everytime he plays. He is so poor. He sticks out like a sore thumb. Praet has got something about him and I would pick him over Perez. 

What have you seen in Praet? Been here 2 seasons and I can't work out what he is good at. I don't think Maddison is 100%.

• Like 2