Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

Just now, Chris catlow said:

The 2 mistakes by our defence that resulted in both Chelsea goals are just as poor as the miss by perez! Perez needed to pass the ball into the goal and we have a equaliser.  But the Thomas and fofana errors have cost us! 

But harsh on Thomas. I take it you mean the soft corner he gave away?

He should of done better with his clearance but the goal wasn’t his fault. Mistakes happen and you got to deal with the next thing. Great flick on by Vards tho!!

1 minute ago, Chris catlow said:

The 2 mistakes by our defence that resulted in both Chelsea goals are just as poor as the miss by perez! Perez needed to pass the ball into the goal and we have a equaliser.  But the Thomas and fofana errors have cost us! 

It doesn't help that our defense is put under so much pressure time and time again, because the attack can't hold up the ball, or pose any threat on the counter.

Fofana and Thomas both could have done better. But their performance was far better than that of Perez, or Maddison (or even Vardy).

Personally the choice of team and formation is the biggest mistake here! And then to not make a change at half time is just unreal Maddison is the most laziest footballer iv ever seen even when he is fit he can’t cross to save his life every corner never beats the first man and he can’t shoot maybe 1/15 shots might just hit the target and become a worldie and don’t even get me started on Perez the only reason he even makes it into the squad is because Rogers doesn’t dare to admit he’s spent 30+ mil on a donkey he is league 1 level at best or better that back to Tenerife 

Let’s be honest here, he is fvcking useless, can’t beat a man he’s slow as fvck can’t shoot either only pro is he runs a bit off the ball but isn’t anywhere enough for him to be useful seemed so much better when he was at Newcastle

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

It doesn't help that our defense is put under so much pressure time and time again, because the attack can't hold up the ball, or pose any threat on the counter.

Fofana and Thomas both could have done better. But their performance was far better than that of Perez, or Maddison (or even Vardy).

Vardy hasn't looked like scoring regularly for a long time. Scored a nice goal against a poor WBA,  and a tap in against liverpool.  Perez , Maddison and vardy will be picked until good replacements are signed. 

13 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

But harsh on Thomas. I take it you mean the soft corner he gave away?

He should of done better with his clearance but the goal wasn’t his fault. Mistakes happen and you got to deal with the next thing. Great flick on by Vards tho!!

Put the ball in the crowd and no corner for Chelsea! Fofana didn't need to challenge the Chelsea player again no penalty. 

I agree mistakes happen,Leicester made 3.

2 resulting in Chelsea goals and the 3rd one was perez unable to keep the ball down.

Edited by Chris catlow

Rudiger took the p1ss on the wing. The amount of times he presses and ends up with the player just coming away with the ball and him on the wrong side is shameful. Also dwells so much on the ball he is always under pressure when he decides to pass 

25 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Perez was poor but Maddison was worse. 

Difference is Maddison actually contributes offensively over the course of the season, whereas Perez's attacking stats are bloody shocking.

If he's still getting regular games next season we'll always be at our peak in the Europa League.

• Like 3

He was poor, has been poor too often, and failed in one of the game's critical moments. However a few days ago he earned his corn, so 90 minutes was always going to be a big ask. And if we're going to slate him, we'd also have to look long and hard at Fofana for his nightmare moment at a critical point, and at Maddison for his miserable overall performance.

Maddison and him were both poor tonight but i struggle to see what Perez offers other than work rate and creating space for others. When he is in possession of the ball i feel like he offers us very little yet continuously makes the side.

40 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Sell him and recoup 50% of the money, reinvest it into someone better.

1 hour ago, cropstonfox said:

Time to thank him and move him on

1 minute ago, moseeds said:

Fairly certain Perez is sold to accommodate KDB. Choudhary and Mendy to stay.

The problem is, there may be no market for players of Perez' caliber making £45K per week. 

After last summer's constipated transfer window, all clubs now have two years' worth of deadwood to unload.  Plus most French clubs will be desperate to sell even good players.

• Like 1

For all the anti Perez sentiment. Which I mostly agree with. Can we remember that we have a manager that keeps picking him when there are other choices available. I think he's absolutely  garbage. But Brendan  keeps trotting him out. So shame on Brendan for that woeful choice. Over and over again.

And before anyone says - what options? Just look at whose on the bench or not picked, and say hand on heart they wouldn't offer something more than Perez?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

For all the anti Perez sentiment. Which I mostly agree with. Can we remember that we have a manager that keeps picking him when there are other choices available. I think he's absolutely  garbage. But Brendan  keeps trotting him out. So shame on Brendan for that woeful choice. Over and over again.

And before anyone says - what options? Just look at whose on the bench or not picked, and say hand on heart they wouldn't offer something more than Perez?

Rogers out.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I think today required a player with pace and fight to give tielemans & vardy the room to operate. Perez was just too slow against a very fast Chelsea team. And he literally does not take his chances. At all. At this level there aren't many opportunities like the one at the end.

I think 

29 minutes ago, inckley fox said:

He was poor, has been poor too often, and failed in one of the game's critical moments. However a few days ago he earned his corn, so 90 minutes was always going to be a big ask. And if we're going to slate him, we'd also have to look long and hard at Fofana for his nightmare moment at a critical point, and at Maddison for his miserable overall performance.

He was good in the cup final game but not great. Last great game I've seen him have was the game after he came back from injury